Integrity Hotline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody ever called the Integrity Hotline? If you didn't give them your name did anybody approach you at the store asking if you did call? I only ask because I've gone to HR a million times and have talked to my STL as well. Nothing is happening. Its about the lack of professionalism of people I work with. Constantly snapping at me, swearing at me, giving me attitude. HR said "Well Kevin, they're going through a difficult time right now. You need to be understanding that we all go through challenging times outside of work." If anyone knows about personal life drama its me but I also don't go around swearing at team members. I know HR has talked to him but nothing has changed which I've told HR about. I'm considering calling the Integrity Hotline but I'm concerned they'll either do nothing or they'll figure out it was me and confront me about it.

Let's use some common sense here, okay?
You have been to HR multiple times about the same issue.
You have been to the STL about the issue.
Someone calls the hotline about the issue you've addressed multiple times.
I'd say, chances are pretty good that they would know it's you. I guess there's like a 0.005 chance they won't know it's you but I wouldn't bet on a chance like that.

Here's what you do.
1. Talk to the person one on one. Not while they are angry, tell them it makes you feel threatened, belittled, scared, whatever.
2. Tell them you would like it to stop.
3. Tell them you are going to address it with HR and the STL.
4. Go back to HR, explain that nothing has changed. Tell them how it makes you feel. Inform them you are giving them 1 more chance before you take the issue outside of the store (even the threat of calling the hotline will get your HR out of her seat and doing something, it puts the fear of God in them).
5. Make sure you document everything, EVERYTHING.

I called the Hotline a handful of occasions. On two instances, I called about the lack of cooperation of one of my STLs and ETL-HRs on why my transfer wasn't finalized for over 2 months, and for failing to offer me an interview (the purpose for my transfer) when it did get situated. Then when I inquired about the transfer and interview, they ended up going back on their word.

First time I called, I did not give my name and nothing was done. Second time and with the ETL HR and STL now at new stores, I called Integrity Hotline on them I gave them my name, and I ended up having the temp STL call me into the office and take my statement. Still nothing was done from what I was told, and I ended up getting the screwed by that STL.

I called Integrity Hotline again on a new ETL-HR for scheduling me 4 hours per week for a month even though I was cross trained in multiple areas and supposedly put temporarily in charge of Food Ave. Yet I wasn't getting scheduled. I was basically surviving by stalking the SwapShift sheet. When I called the Hotline, the agent told me they would take my statement but really nothing was going to come from it. So I withdrew my complaint.

Best thing to do is to have any and all documentation and witnesses willing to back you up. Without that, its your word against the other person.

so wait they still kept you employed after calling the integrity hotline? everyone I've know that has called and gave their name was fired a month or 2 later.

so wait they still kept you employed after calling the integrity hotline? everyone I've know that has called and gave their name was fired a month or 2 later.

Really? I feel like that would be retaliation

you know how things are at Target, every single word said to a GL is recorded in your record every single damn one. then when they want to get rid of you they just pull up things you did 6 months to a year ago and write you up for that, repeat until fired

I know some of my co-workers have called it numerous occasions trying to get rid of a TL ( some think she's a hard ***) and nothing has happened yet. Frankly she doesn't bother me but others seem to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back