Archived Is anyone else able to see their schedule online right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s down till mid June.
Great... I always look at the schedule at the store but like to confirm it online, let alone the fact it can be changed on me kind of suddenly. Guess I have to go back to taking pictures of the in store schedule for peace of mind.

Damn. The online link JUST got spread around to people at our store last night in a mass text. And now it's not working, but it was working last night. 😒

It’s not “an issue”. It’s a known outage they told the stores was going to happen advance.
They didn't tell us anything. Not a big deal just a little annoying. There seems to always be something messed up with it, could be a reason for the outage (I hope).

It’s down till mid June.
Well... it works for me (according to my vpn) in Canada.... and I only have 9 hours next week. Great, we'll see how this goes. Might be able to talk to my ehr about it.

Last edited:
Glad they spent all that money on Kronos o_O

On a side note, it would also be quicker and easier to submit vacation and time off requests on old fashioned paper.

Last edited:
Glad they spent all that money on Kronos o_O

On a side note, it would also be quicker and easier to submit vacation and time off requests on old fashioned paper.
For the love of all things holy please no. The chances of your vacation request getting denied online is 50/50 but it’s going to 100% get lost before it’s ever keyed into the system. And if a request has ever been lost online there is an audit feature to look it up and see what’s going on with it.

I would think the online schedule should be the most up to date version. I guess that is kind of naive.

Not during the planned outage. Lol
I wasn't referring to the outage. I was just saying it should be the easiest and most consistent way to view your schedule. There was an earlier post I was responding to. I don't know why I didn't quote it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back