Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

cherries are in the AD next week .. i want organic grapes i hope they come in soon !!
Ive got that shelf flexed with disco crap. Not sure if it got ordered or arrived on truck today. Missed sales are stupid, just like the ctl in my store. People have Been snapping up the organic ground beef like crazy.

That organic ground beef cannot keep it on the shelf We sold out of the tony romas ribs that were 10.99 in one weekend
e5382143-891c-4222-a31a-065b0c56f0a0_1.15a5621ae5d511746cc8701099c25ec8.jpeg

so has anyone else gotten the news they want the vendors to have less space on the sales floor and we have to fill for ourselves? and also that we wont have POGs anymore and will have to make our own endcaps.
lastly, im sooooo looking forward to our tables going away and being replaced with bins. it looks sooo nice.

Yeah, the store option endcap rollout is next week. It's not all the endcaps, but a certain percentage of them become ones you have more freedom to give to vendors (but you don't have to). Most of my vendors are a work in progress for various reasons so it will probably be a bit before I give any out.

Oooh, I want bins instead of tables badly.

My bins will be coming in June with the remodel of all grocery can't wait any pictures to tease me with

Just set the G6 produce wall why 2 shelves of baby spinach 10 facings and such small space for head lettuce and cabbage ?
I need 7 more 4ft salad pushers they have salads on 4 4ft sections wow the wall is 10 sections so 40% salads.

More to order to fill and more to Qmos

Last edited:
Do you guys have pushers for the lean cuisines on the frozen dinners aisle? That aisle is literally my nemesis, my least fave to zone in allll of Market, we really need pushers for everything. I am a very relaxed person but zoning that aisle makes my blood boil and it takes everything to stop myself from cursing loudly. I just end up laying a lot of stuff on its back because I get fed up.

In other news, we got our bananas trees in and they've just been sitting in the back for a week now.

Talked to an LOD about putting them out, he said I should focus on zoning, morning team would take care of them tommorrow. This was like 4 days ago, haha

Last edited:
Oh yeah, we've got the pushers all over in that Lean Cuisine area. We push a lot there for smart huddles and I really appreciate how fast and easy it is to fill and go with the pushers.

we do. we have pushers for the LC and stoufers and such. theyre nice but POG divas couldnt bother to adjust the shelf heights after the install because their hands were cold. btw all in plano are male at my store. any who ....

still trying to find the order number for the fixture that has 3 baskets for produce or whatever.

Our new food team lead has made some funny decisions in his short time being around. Took down the coffee endcap in pfresh then put it back up later. Cereal flexed in multiple places. We don't finish the truck? That's fine to him!

:/

Our new food team lead has made some funny decisions in his short time being around. Took down the coffee endcap in pfresh then put it back up later. Cereal flexed in multiple places. We don't finish the truck? That's fine to him!

:/
That never lasts long. Oh and from what I understand its pfresh coffee endcap is permanent if its starbucks or peets

We got the Tony Roma's on planogram but haven't got them in yet. There are several other items that remain on planogram but never arrive. Has anyone gotten the Taylor Farms Teriyaki and chili kits? I've My Supported them to no success.

We got the Tony Roma's on planogram but haven't got them in yet. There are several other items that remain on planogram but never arrive. Has anyone gotten the Taylor Farms Teriyaki and chili kits? I've My Supported them to no success.
We've carried them for quite a while. Not big sellers compared to our other kit salad options.

got all the salad kits not big sellers not even with 2 dollar off coupon. just qmos and order more to keep full. I order about 1 box every 4 days

so in the infinite wisdom of ETL HR no one was scheduled for 6am, me in first at 730. wtf?
then had audacity as LOD to ask why the autos were so late being pulled.
Flow TL tried speaking to me implying that i dont communicate with my TL. then tried to speak to my TL about me not being good at communicating. then he was a punk the rest of the day.
my TL came up to me, explaining and asking about the conversations we both had and then asked me this, "Flow TL is a douche arent they?" my TL is sooooo proper so whenever they curse or use bad language i crack up even if its not funny.

yeah no, we have organic right? we order it right? does it come in? NOPE! in fact much of what we've had added to plano doesnt seem to want to come in.
that said ... the following items were removed from plano
whole carrots
whole ORGANIC carrots
italian salad
premium romaine salad
tri color slaw (no biggie didnt sell)
baby kale
celery stalks
cut celery
sliced mushrooms
zucchini
premium cuke
cuties (both)

the grapes had a whole shelf for each green and red ... no they have 1 facing, they share a shelf with cherries. we now have snakpak apple slices galore! salsa's galore! things that arent fresh galore! but are seemingly produce items! blasphemy!

All that you do not have are big sellers at my store both whole carrots
The celery stalks and finally got the cut celery back in guests have been asking for that
Italian salad big seller
Leafy salad comes on bad rotten a low lot

Grapes red green sell fast sbout 2 boxes of each per day.
I wish we would get the organic grapes still out on those.

Why no April pomegranate ??

Back