Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Anyone else having trouble getting the two pound or the organic grapes in? Been 2.5 weeks since the reset and still can't order them. All I can get in are the per pound grapes, and the green ones come in with about half of them turning to raisins.

We have not been able to get in cantaloupes.

As much as I hate to say, bring back Super-Valu.

We have not been able to get in cantaloupes.

As much as I hate to say, bring back Super-Valu.

I have about 100 cantaloupes so i TPCd then to 1.49 from 1.99.
I also have a lot of the min watermelons so they are TPCd to 3.49 from 4.29.

i have them on the bottom shelf facing the race track and in the NEW watermelon/cantaloupe shippers on each side of that table.

cannot get those organic grapes in. also funny same thing about the green grapes to raisins

Anyone else having trouble getting the two pound or the organic grapes in? Been 2.5 weeks since the reset and still can't order them. All I can get in are the per pound grapes, and the green ones come in with about half of them turning to raisins.
I've gotten organic berries, but no grapes + the bananas are hit and miss.

so ... 1 inch of space for a cuke, 1 inch for space for organic cuke AND 1 inch of space for a ORG zuke. wtf? do these college boys really think we keep 1 of each on the shelf because thats all thats fits. i swear who ever does these planners is just moving pics on a screen around and has no clue whatsoever how big the actual product they are working with is.

and for the love of god! please stop adding the packaged baby potatoes to plano NO ONE buys them. im talking about the ones in the bowl with the cardboard sleeve. some are like cheese or garlic herb. REGULAR baby poatatoes yes but not this drek!

so ... 1 inch of space for a cuke, 1 inch for space for organic cuke AND 1 inch of space for a ORG zuke. wtf? do these college boys really think we keep 1 of each on the shelf because thats all thats fits. i swear who ever does these planners is just moving pics on a screen around and has no clue whatsoever how big the actual product they are working with is.

and for the love of god! please stop adding the packaged baby potatoes to plano NO ONE buys them. im talking about the ones in the bowl with the cardboard sleeve. some are like cheese or garlic herb. REGULAR baby poatatoes yes but not this drek!
I love them potatoes. But not the flavored ones we carry.

Those potatoes sell well at my store. :)

Same here those microwave potatoes sell well here too I hate that head lettuce only fits about 10 on the shelf, before I could get about 30 out

Also we have been selling less strawberries since we finished setting them to Plano.
Before we had them on the flat shelf and could fit 2 stacks on 2 shelfs. Now they are on the downward shelf and only get one stack it sucks big time But hey those big guys in Minneapolis know what they're doing.

Same here those microwave potatoes sell well here too I hate that head lettuce only fits about 10 on the shelf, before I could get about 30 out

Also we have been selling less strawberries since we finished setting them to Plano.
Before we had them on the flat shelf and could fit 2 stacks on 2 shelfs. Now they are on the downward shelf and only get one stack it sucks big time But hey those big guys in Minneapolis know what they're doing.
Set those shelves flat anyways.

well good for you guys ... at my store ... they grow mold....
my ETL got pissed off at me because lemons were cut. they spoke to me ONLY about researching the meat. the meat we dont order.
so when asked if i researched the lemons, even if we order them, if our on hands is too high they wont send them, ETLSF felt thats why we didnt get them but i wasnt asked to research THAT. its like damn! here we are on the 16th and were back to this. i wasnt fooled by the BTS niceness but holy shit night and day!

also, another day another truck ... NO Organic produce. as such! we mysupported again! its like they were all for that produce roll out ... and now ... warehouse isnt providing! 9_9

My research consists of qmosing the numbers down to the on hand numbers. I do the fresh meat and salads once a week. Sometimes I have to do 49 and then 49 again cause that is the highest number you can enter.

I have a bad PA who tosses shit without qmosing cause no mydevice available.

My research consists of qmosing the numbers down to the on hand numbers. I do the fresh meat and salads once a week. Sometimes I have to do 49 and then 49 again cause that is the highest number you can enter.

I have a bad PA who tosses shit without qmosing cause no mydevice available.

I could be bad PA. ha.

Are we carrying Pepsi fire yet ?!

Pepsi Fire hopes to spice up soda aisle

1992263_300x169.jpg

Back