Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

We got a whole bunch at my store, but people around here don't go to Target for pumpkins because there are a ton of pumpkin growers in the area.

i heard on October 11th my 4 tables in pfresh will turn long wise and i will probably loose some of the sides to make 2 tables in stead of 4. and my front bunker is going to be
a new display case for G15 and a new type bunker is coming ?? it will be a mess for several days but i guess we will recover, not looking forward to the mess.
It looks like I will have less bunker space this year for Turkeys, thanks target, if this is the case, that just means I will order less turkeys.
I guess its time to take before and after pix.

I remember last year I flipped over what looked like a perfectly fine pumpkin...until my hand went through the other squishy rotten side. :eek:
When I was a live goods vendor for home depot I put my entire arm through a couple giant pumpkins that were rotten. All the way to my armpit. Good times...:confused:

I'm curious.. What do you guys typically QMOS in dairy in a given week? I've consistently been $400+ every week and it's starting to piss me off.

I'm curious.. What do you guys typically QMOS in dairy in a given week? I've consistently been $400+ every week and it's starting to piss me off.

On a good week it is below half my paycheck, on a bad week (A week I can actually do my job)... how high, I am not willing to say.

We range in the 500 to 1500 range depending on how much we get to. Watching the racks of chobani off the last truck a high week is coming up.

We range in the 500 to 1500 range depending on how much we get to. Watching the racks of chobani off the last truck a high week is coming up.

Thinking if tpc'ing them myself, we got a pallet and a half of just chobani/Yoplait(which are the WORST). I know I could legit just TPC them 1 cent, throw a sign on them, sit back and not have a care.

Thinking if tpc'ing them myself, we got a pallet and a half of just chobani/Yoplait(which are the WORST). I know I could legit just TPC them 1 cent, throw a sign on them, sit back and not have a care.
They are on sale for .89 here and supposedly are on sale for a couple weeks in a row. But they've never sent me this much-even when we lost the entire inventory of yogurt.

Watching the racks of chobani off the last truck a high week is coming up.
Thanks for pointing this out. Seems like I let a lot of things slide through the cracks these days. Still trying to catch up from vacation :/
I have a feeling mini is going to absorb more of my time as October is here.

where do you find how much you qmos

We keep getting chobani. We've left in on a front endcap because it sold but now it's not. We keep getting way too much. Same with the Lunchables. No, we are not going through all of these.

This week has just been fantastic

Tuesday get that huge truck that was company wide. It was 2 and a half times more dairy then we usually get on tuesdays and we had 2 people to work the truck. Right now there is one tub and 2 green racks of backstock of the dairy and we have a truck coming in a little over 12 hours from now
Closer called out both Tuesday and Wednesday night with no replacement. 13 hours of market gone. We are usually allocated about 90 TOTAL hours per week. So basically a 15% reduction in our hours

Last edited:
Wow just 3 carts of dairy back stock Last Thursday we had 11 carts of back stock in dairy. After Tuesday's truck and a little back stocking being done and no more room to sto case stock we have 2 metros of dairy back stock right now.

The freezer is a whole other story 14 carts of back stock in there.

i heard on October 11th my 4 tables in pfresh will turn long wise and i will probably loose some of the sides to make 2 tables in stead of 4. and my front bunker is going to be
a new display case for G15 and a new type bunker is coming ?? it will be a mess for several days but i guess we will recover, not looking forward to the mess.
It looks like I will have less bunker space this year for Turkeys, thanks target, if this is the case, that just means I will order less turkeys.
I guess its time to take before and after pix.

I think this might happen to my store as well. I looked at the online planograms for this transition and for the first time ever, they separated all the produce pog's into separate POGs instead of 2 POGs. We usually have the produce A-D (produce tables) and open air. Now they added each type of produce into their own POG. Plus they are adding 2 more produce tables (E and F) while reducing the bakery table from 4 to 2. They are also adding back our 3 section of meat while reducing deli from 3 sections to 2. Plus we have a random Pomegranate pallet POG that is on there as well.

where do you find how much you qmos

We keep getting chobani. We've left in on a front endcap because it sold but now it's not. We keep getting way too much. Same with the Lunchables. No, we are not going through all of these.

My TL and I decided not to set the simply juice sales planner for now until we sell down the Chobani.

Anyone else having issues printing signs?

Back