Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

PFAB reset was complete about a week and a half ago, but we're still receiving a ton of product. All of my coolers are full. :(

I have like 4 cases of multiple different yogurts and a whole hell of a lot of juice/milk. Same with the headquarters ordered fresh meats!!

PFAB reset was complete about a week and a half ago, but we're still receiving a ton of product. All of my coolers are full. :(

I have like 4 cases of multiple different yogurts and a whole hell of a lot of juice/milk. Same with the headquarters ordered fresh meats!!
Same at my store 2 tubs of juice creamers 3 metros of yogurt and 2 metros of specialty milk and all the wacos and case stock area is full. Oh and 1 metro and 1 tub of eggs. Fresh meat not bad and produce too many apples and green grapes

What we need is lunch meat.

Same at my store 2 tubs of juice creamers 3 metros of yogurt and 2 metros of specialty milk and all the wacos and case stock area is full. Oh and 1 metro and 1 tub of eggs. Fresh meat not bad and produce too many apples and green grapes

What we need is lunch meat.
Well its good to know that I'm not alone at least. There's going to be quite a bit of QMOS in the next week or two.

V3? We got "herb pushers" that were black when they added them...two cases web we needed two total pushers.
I'm not sure if it's the same thing or not. We just ordered the fixtures for the new deodorant set (22" instead of 14").. 3 sections at 7 shelves each, it was not a cheap investment but it looks fantastic
7ac58549dd.jpg

I almost have my PMT on board with putting extra HBA LEDs below the shelves. I think it would look amazing with cool white lights below the shelves.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing or not. We just ordered the fixtures for the new deodorant set (22" instead of 14").. 3 sections at 7 shelves each, it was not a cheap investment but it looks fantastic
7ac58549dd.jpg

I almost have my PMT on board with putting extra HBA LEDs below the shelves. I think it would look amazing with cool white lights below the shelves.
Yeah, we got those for deodorant as well. Nobody wanted to spend the cash for them in spices though. :-( I keep hoping they will either expand then to spices and coffee or at least make white ones in the same design.

Yeah, we got those for deodorant as well. Nobody wanted to spend the cash for them in spices though. :-( I keep hoping they will either expand then to spices and coffee or at least make white ones in the same design.
It was A LOT to do the conversion but totally worth it IMO.. There were numbers for white pushers in the same style but I've never seen them used before.

7ac58549dd.jpg

I've been wanting to do this forever........ Thank you for re-inspiring me.

We have ours in Coffee, its awesome, and I have been meaning to get to the Spices, after that pic I will definitely make up that time, somewhere.

We have ours in Coffee, its awesome, and I have been meaning to get to the Spices, after that pic I will definitely make up that time, somewhere.

Best part about using them with coffee is u can literally pickup the whole pusher shelf and vacuum underneath it (With the product still in it.).... would be great for sugar/Flour, but its too heavy when full.

Opened today.

Re-deep zoned pfresh minus frozen today. Pulled missing product. Truck in meat produce dairy completely backstocked. Milk mostly full.

Tomorrow is gonna be an amazing open

Dear executives,

Please refrain from sending us more organic and small apples. At this point, we are just giving them away at the price we are forced to sell them at. I've donated 20 cases in the last week. I've sent up tickets, talked with my STL and ETL, but they keep coming. I have two and a half full pallets of apples stuffed underneath the steel. Will I get more tomorrow? Probably. Will I work them? Nope. They'll be donated the following day. Enjoy the losses.

Thanks,

DoWork

P.s. Fuck yo shit.

@DoWork

465c5ffc443ffc9e96eea430c5f081612eeb2151b3704fdfa9de362eb7665848.jpg

someone may buy them all .. i'll send this guy to your store.

tumblr_n1m27xl4FH1r8n7qlo1_500.gif

Bought-Too-Many-Apples-resizecrop--.jpg

apples____too_much_apples__even_for_kaabii__by_wheeljack_94-d4y40gd.jpg

be warned...

died_eating_apple.jpg

sell them FAST

soon they will all be
rotten-apples.jpg

2816505-A-lot-of-rotten-apples--Stock-Photo.jpg

my final thought on apples....
296028_1817941627139_1798104921_1209097_1037297199_n.jpg

Last edited:
I've been having an issue with pulling certain items. I have these freaking bags of onions that will not scan. I scan them and try to type in the barcode number but it pops up at the item does not exist. Does anyone have any tips on how to get around this? I think it is the market pantry brand red onions but I'm not positive.

I've been having an issue with pulling certain items. I have these freaking bags of onions that will not scan. I scan them and try to type in the barcode number but it pops up at the item does not exist. Does anyone have any tips on how to get around this? I think it is the market pantry brand red onions but I'm not positive.
If you have the dcpi , I would print a bcode without date snd cover the barcode with the bcode sticker.

Market Pantry 3 lb onions?

Pears, apples, organic bagged apples, pears, organic apples, bagged apples, sliced apples, pears, crunchpak apples, blah blah blah.. We are drowning over here. I don't care what kind of deal the buyers made, we are donating the hell out of this crap. And black grapes.

Stop sending us those black grapes they don't sell not even at our tpc price of 99 cents for the 1.5 lb bag. And those ugly golden Delicious apples don't sell we have them st 1.99 for 3 lb bAg not selling.

Back