Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Anyone else get 5 boxes of pomegranates?
That doesn't set till Nov 6 th. I flexed 3 boxes out. Since FDC hasn't sent us any strawberries in about a week.

Anyone else get 5 boxes of pomegranates?
That doesn't set till Nov 6 th. I flexed 3 boxes out. Since FDC hasn't sent us any strawberries in about a week.

Isn't that the pomegranate shipper?

Merch update had shippers/ side stacks coming up for those in some stores.

^ Yeah this. I had the vendor/representative for pomegranates come in and ask when we'd get them.

I hope we get the Pomegranate Arils. Those sell so well. Mostly to the HR TM. She loves them.

So tommorow marks the first day we will have more than 8 hours of coverage in the past 2 months at least. FINALLY market gets some hours. My first full opening shift in SO LONG, instead of doing a 7-11 or 6-10 with a long freaking working huddle thrown in

I try to do a really good job over there but I honestly just dont care anymore. When you only get 50 hours MAX for an entire week for Market Workcenter....there is no motivation or ability to care about your job because it is going to look bad and you wont get much done

With one person scheduled until 11am, FDC trucks every day and a skeleton push/backstock team...how do you guys manage to clean? I see plenty of opportunity for improvement but I just don't know when I can spare the time. The first 3 hours of my opening shift are culling, filling and zoning everything (because we probably didn't have a closer) to prepare for the LOD walk. Shortly after that I either go to lunch or the truck arrives and I unload and break it down. After that I'm spending the last 2 hours of my shift keeping the truck team moving along.

Is anyone else having trouble keeping the weight / price tags on the turkeys ?

So far I've weighed 6 turkeys that the tags have fallen off and some have disappeared or are on the bottom of the bunker.

Is anyone else having trouble keeping the weight / price tags on the turkeys ?

So far I've weighed 6 turkeys that the tags have fallen off and some have disappeared or are on the bottom of the bunker.

Is it possible to tag them like softlines? Use a swft attachment or the clasp one and a blank tag and stick the price tag to it?

Why are my next two schedules crammed with closing shifts what the fuck is this

Do they WANT pfresh to go to hell?

Food is Cornell's focus. The focus, though, is Trumping things up so badly that it will disappear.

I don't have much to complain about lately. FDC has been tolerable, but hours are being repurposed at my store(lazy market team), so food is suffering a bit.

Mid shift. And the course called out and the LOD is mass I won't finish the dry zone as if that's my fuckin problem

Is anyone else out of canned yams with a week and a half until T-day? ITA shows nothing (nothing at the DC, nothing on order) and my mysupports keep getting closed by India cause dumb.. Yams were a problem for me last Thanksgiving too!

Are there cameras in the coolers/freezer? It's such a mess in our freezer, I tripped and almost ate it the other day and was wondering if my injury would be caught on tape. I've also found a couple half eaten cups of ice cream left in there.

Are there cameras in the coolers/freezer? It's such a mess in our freezer, I tripped and almost ate it the other day and was wondering if my injury would be caught on tape. I've also found a couple half eaten cups of ice cream left in there.

All of our coolers have those mini dome cameras but I couldn't tell you if they are maintained enough to work. My store is also 18 years old so there isn't any telling.

Back