Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

My turkey breasts are all 99 cents per pound I weighed them myself

This one must be at your store

target-mp-frozen-turkey-12-16lbs-safe-handling-instruction-net-wtct-7247346.png

My real question after looking at that turkey meme where is the barcode ??
Was the price so high that it couldn't print a barcode

Seriously a crowbar? We just use a large screw driver and if you push the throw in the back of the lock once you get it open you can use it again. No waiting. This works with the version of the lockers we have, so I would try a dry run and see if it pops back open on your version. Before locking your stuff in it.

I just wish assholes would learn what locker they put their crap into. I am sick of these morons trying every single locker until they find or don't find the one they left their shit in..

and some of the people we have will not clean up after themselves - they refuse cause their momma didn't raise their little bratty asses right.. I get sick of helping the HR ladies clean up after these pigs. They drip coffee or soda on the tables, leave their plates of half eaten or finished food on the tables. Refuse to split their recycling for the bins. So its all trash. And never do they ever take their fucking dead k-cups out of the machine.

oh damn they got you guys a k-cup machine?! #mustbenice

anyone having issues ordering or rather getting hams?

while im glad i didnt get 2 pallets of eggs this year im having trouble keeping them instock. but hey at least theyre selling. theyre 50c a carton. woo woo!

while im glad i didnt get 2 pallets of eggs this year im having trouble keeping them instock. but hey at least theyre selling. theyre 50c a carton. woo woo!
i have 3 pallets of eggs left. We had 4 pallets total.
we are selling about 20 - 25 cartons per day about 1/2 a pallet.

As for hams i stocked up 2 weeks ago and still have 8 boxes of Archer farms and about 10 boxes of smithfield.

We never received the Smithfield, despite them being on planogram. AF Hams went discontinued and would not let me order more. For some reason, corporate chose not to sell the Turkey Breasts at our location. I My Supported it, but they said we would not be carrying them. Not sure why, since they sold like crazy at my previous store.

We never received the Smithfield, despite them being on planogram. AF Hams went discontinued and would not let me order more. For some reason, corporate chose not to sell the Turkey Breasts at our location. I My Supported it, but they said we would not be carrying them. Not sure why, since they sold like crazy at my previous store.
Count your lucky stars I had to weigh all the Smithfield hams and also had to weigh the turkey breast day 99 cents per pound

I've been selling the turkey breast like crazy about 10 to 15 per day
All the hams are selling well too

Got more eggs in today. 3 pallets worth. Spent most of the day trying to decide if i should TPC them lower...

Also got a box of the smithfield hams and didnt even know that we carried them...

As for hams i stocked up 2 weeks ago and still have 8 boxes of Archer farms and about 10 boxes of smithfield.

Same. Stocked up on the AF Hams and been putting them out.

Last edited:

were almost OUT of eggs when i walked out today, im glad they didnt send us 2 pallets again, but even so! this is TOO little. we wont have ANY by sunset today. thats rediculous. and nope cant order AF hams its only OUR brand but whatever!

shyeah why have hams at easter? although with how spot wants everyone eating a healthy lifestyle (LMAO) maybe they felt hams were too salty? dont get me started how were a NJ store and we dont have pork roll.

Got more eggs in today. 3 pallets worth. Spent most of the day trying to decide if i should TPC them lower...

Also got a box of the smithfield hams and didnt even know that we carried them...

Same. Stocked up on the AF Hams and been putting them out.

TPC them lower. do you want eggs beyond easter? as i know with us we QMOS'd out over 9 cases last year.

eggs are selling fine at 50 cents aka 2 for $1.00.

we are selling about 1/2 pallet about 30 cases which is about 450 dozen per day.

currently have enough to make it till Saturday night.

We got the banana trees built and stocked. All I want to say is we will be qmosing a ton a bananas.

I refused to build the second one as we don't have organic banana's until May, and didn't want
Well my store doesn't have a tree yet maybe with the remodel in July

I found this tree online
6cb39bfe5ebbc775eb1b43ad9d97f01aa3d98f49cd961b20ea1b676955ac192f_1.jpg

Now we all know what they meant, when they said, "It's Bananas!"

RE: Banana Tree
i saw we got one, we have 2 but lets not talk about that .....
so they had it in front of the banana bunker. i said that makes no sense. merching bananas with bananas. uh ... no. so i took it and moved it outside the cereal aisle. STL walked past it had zero fucks to give. ETL SF walked past it. ALSO had zero fucks to give. but wouldnt you know? ETL LOG passes and gives me crap so to the person who is least responsible i had to explain why bananas and cereal go together! ugh ....

so, ETL SF is going to shadow us next week to see why we cant finish our push. never mind we get 1 call out a day. nevermind the loooooong breaks which the TMs have been spoken to about. 15min begins when you say your going on break. not when you sit down. this 15 min includes walking to the breakroom, getting a snack or whatever, your smoke, and any small talk to make between points A and B. also, its a 15 meaning your still on the clock, so you shouldnt be driving to WAWA to get gas in your car, especially when the WAWA is a mile down the road, as now you are stealing company time. and yes this was explained to EACH TM in a huddle and the TLs had to go around and explain this to their TMs. STOREWIDE.

but as for market. well gee? why arent we getting done?
nutty TM: stiiiiiill hasnt been fired yet. is to work 8a-12p, shows up at 1230p saying they were confused about their hours, and is willing to work for how ever long to make up for it. spends the next 5.5 hours doing ONE uboat. EVERY shift. each time you pass said uboat, nutty TM isnt there. but can be found in TSC, guest services, twilight zone, or going outside for a smoke. either no call no shows, only to reveal they called out to the TL, who is at home, but doesnt call the store. or plainly thought they didnt work. also does NOT backstock or push CAFs theyve pulled. dont get me started on the 30 minutes to push 6 cases of bananas and how "yellow is bad" and QMOS's them all.

cranky pants TM: if the wrong LOD is working they call out sick. if they receive a direction they didnt like, works at half pace. now refuses to backstock because ONE DAY we were asked to focus on push, BR was helping with our backstock. so now, because direction was given to only push, thats all crank pants does. and to be spiteful, when they work a shorter shift, they talk and hover near people.

both are favored by an ETL and as such get a high volume of hours. neither are productive. my TL is getting pissed. ive kept my mouth shut because they wont see what i see if i tell them about it. because like the rest of us here, im "MEAN" LMFAO!

I put one by our Sparkling Ice cooler @ IGS and another one by where the bananas were on our produce table.

We got one the year the store opened... one of the last working displays I've changed out... needless to say I've refreshed the one in the backroom every year for a couple now.

Back