Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

My cooler floors look filthy even after sweeping and mopping. Any tips?
Scrub em
Our cleaning crew had a firm bristle brush on a stick thing that we used to get at the grout between the tiles.

If you want to get really clean, use some spitfire and don’t tell anyone.

Scrub em
Our cleaning crew had a firm bristle brush on a stick thing that we used to get at the grout between the tiles.

Works every time for me spitfire and the electric scrubber. Get the cleaning crew in there at least once a month.

Works every time for me spitfire and the electric scrubber. Get the cleaning crew in there at least once a month.

Scrub em

You guys still have Diversey product leftover. I just brought in third party cleaners that did a much better job of cleaning. I grew tired of lackluster cleaning by diversey and now ecolab stuff, albeit spitfire was a rare win. Yes I know I am not suppose to do that because we do not have the MSDS sheets for it but I am sorry Invisible Glass does an amazing job on cooler doors. One spray and I am done

According to my PMT, cleaning crew is only supposed to clean the ambient room. Pfresh team "owns" the coolers and are supposed to mop them.
I don't know if that's company wide or just district wide.

Anyone in a pfresh store that has a rack above the meat bunker? Is there a POG or any ideas what to put? I tried condiments but it sells fast

Anyone in a pfresh store that has a rack above the meat bunker? Is there a POG or any ideas what to put? I tried condiments but it sells fast
mustard ... cause we have Corned Beef in the bunker and head cabbage, for St Patricks Day !! (to bad we don't sell alcohol or that's what would be there.)

I use the real over the meat bunker for wine overflow. My vendors don't stock it, I just put any excess on it. Like that leftover lamarca

Scored a bread vendor red for three weeks. Got a call from their boss and he came in and we talked. New merch next week. The last two vendors I got after were AMAZING and I’m happy I scored red

Scored a bread vendor red for three weeks. Got a call from their boss and he came in and we talked. New merch next week. The last two vendors I got after were AMAZING and I’m happy I scored red

This was just over attitude and not filling merchandise right? One of vendors pissed me off last week and he's been pushing it since I've been a lead so I think scoring red might change his tune.

This vendor's attitude spilled over to guests. Just generally disrespectful and crabby. Scored Red, and a call to her boss.

It was part attitude and not filling. One thing is to always do your weekly vendor report. This helps you document that they are not doing stuff. If you have vendors who are not on the vendor report you can find them on another document sheet that has ALL vendors your store should have. That’s how I found my coke vendors district manager and had a nice chat with them ;)

Back