Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Well come back in from a weekend off to one 8foot pallet of new stuff with another 200 cartons of transition coming tomorrow. So glad they remodeled this dairy cooler down to only hold 7 pallets.

Well come back in from a weekend off to one 8foot pallet of new stuff with another 200 cartons of transition coming tomorrow. So glad they remodeled this dairy cooler down to only hold 7 pallets.

Tf? What was so important that they needed to make it smaller?

Tf? What was so important that they needed to make it smaller?
We used to be a super target. They remodeled us down to a much larger than normal pfresh. Our dc still pushes stuff in us like a super, payroll is doled out for a pfresh that does well, but sheesh. It’s the best of both worlds.

Edit: we literally have what used to be 1/3 of the store just walled off as vacant space.

We used to be a super target. They remodeled us down to a much larger than normal pfresh. Our dc still pushes stuff in us like a super, payroll is doled out for a pfresh that does well, but sheesh. It’s the best of both worlds.

Edit: we literally have what used to be 1/3 of the store just walled off as vacant space.

We made a new seasonal stockroom during remodel, maybe that's what they're doing? I dunno

I am getting very frustrated and feeling like I am not being set up for success. We are doing MANCAF every morning (alongside/instead of Autos) and if someone doesn't do it on a day when I'm off, my ownership area CAFs are huge. The zone doesn't get done properly, we were a day behind on Saturday when I was in, I had yesterday off due to a band thing, and I am dreading what might be waiting for me when I get there for my mid shift. The backstock aisles are a mess and TMs aren't paying attention to either the sectioning or the fillgroup. Syrup with the PBJ, nuts with condiments, tuna in the popcorn area, etc.
I'm scheduled 4.5 or 5.5 hours on a day (some days maybe 6.5). My TL is pressing goal times. It was a college move-in day last Thursday, another happens this week. There was no one in domestics/plastics/small apps and they found me. I'm happy to help, but on a 4.5-hour day, with two days of U-boats waiting for me, I was frazzled. We've also had injuries, "the creeping crud," and me having time off due to performances and parades. I had it a lot easier on the day I picked up a shift in back-to-school.

This is common at my store, too.

Market is especially taking a beating.

In a few months, Toys/Sport/Electronics and Small App will all join in on the "fun." - aka ramped up sales, messed up zone, increase in truck freight...

I freaking hate one for ones, tried to do snack today and the whole area is fucked up, at one point I pulled out between two granola bars 70 boxes only to go to the home location and find it fully stocked. But the ETLs response to it is your taking to long, I just needed you to do this quickly.

It would be quick if I didn't have to backstock half the shit it's having me pull

If you don’t fix sfq and capacities it will just pull again tomorrow. Did you check ends?
It's less capacity problems and more sfq is out of sync for items, I figure at least now that they are filled and "filled" hopefully those ones will be resolved, our bigger problems will be stuff that says it's full and there's not a single box there, they're all in the backroom, but, didn't have time to fix those either. Frankly after the attitude I was given today after pointing out the problems I was just like 'alright, well not my area, I guess not my future problem'

The most infuriating part is I came in today to help fresh dig out of their hole, got asked to do this because the snack person no showed, then got yelled at that I hadn't helped at all with what I was supposed to be there for, but also we don't have additional hours for me to stay and make it up, even though, wait, didn't that call in just save us some hours?

It's less capacity problems and more sfq is out of sync for items, I figure at least now that they are filled and "filled" hopefully those ones will be resolved, our bigger problems will be stuff that says it's full and there's not a single box there, they're all in the backroom, but, didn't have time to fix those either. Frankly after the attitude I was given today after pointing out the problems I was just like 'alright, well not my area, I guess not my future problem'

If the system thinks you can fit 60, amd there is MORE than 60 on the shelf, it will pull out one for every one that sells, even if you don't have room for it because the neighboring product came in or because your capacity is wrong.

The simple fix is that if you are putting it in backstock, change the sfq to the shelf capacity as you backstock.

It really helps. I've gone from 150 a day out of snack to 70ish, even on weekends, even after changing salesplanners.

Though, to be fair, I think most of us are resetting market as a whole this month so it probably isn't vital.
Right. But in the communications they said the stuff goes salvage the week the sections set so there’s no overlap. I just get frustrated that my lead is all “just shove stuff out near where it goes!”

G&G is kicking my small format’s ass. We started getting the shipments early, well before PC clearance happened. Too much MP still on the floor to flex in the G&G, no backroom space to backstock it. Thank the merciful Target gods that the bigwigs are in Minneapolis this week because my market dept is JANKY AF

The new sidecap digitabs are 4514983 for dollar sign, 4467455 for decimal and 4467454 for normal number I think someone asked.

The new sidecap digitabs are 4514983 for dollar sign, 4467455 for decimal and 4467454 for normal number I think someone asked.
oath2order said:
my uh my store did it all this week without me I'm so happy.

can anyone who has this style tell me what the bottom channel is for?
Hey @Sisyphus

Back