Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

got autosent a half pallet of foster farm turkeys along with my butterball... looks like food bank is lucky this year

why are all the end caps set to change 4 days before Thanksgiving, this is the busiest time for food ??

We got so much Specialty Milks Farilite and Horizon for 2 new POGs to set 11/24 and lots of new dry product coming in for new POGs to set 11/24 .

Why, when this is our busiest time, couldn't they wait and have them set for 12/1 and push the product to the stores over black friday ?
NOOOOO send it now, they aren't busy weighing Turkeys putting out poinsettias or fresh cut flowers.

why are all the end caps set to change 4 days before Thanksgiving, this is the busiest time for food ??

We got so much Specialty Milks Farilite and Horizon for 2 new POGs to set 11/24 and lots of new dry product coming in for new POGs to set 11/24 .

Why, when this is our busiest time, couldn't they wait and have them set for 12/1 and push the product to the stores over black friday ?
NOOOOO send it now, they aren't busy weighing Turkeys putting out poinsettias or fresh cut flowers.

You're not supposed to set them until after Thanksgiving. You flip the ends from fall to Holiday. I'm setting mine on Thanksgiving night.

You're not supposed to set them until after Thanksgiving. You flip the ends from fall to Holiday. I'm setting mine on Thanksgiving night.
I understand that but the freight is coming in now while we are super busy with turkey day. Couldn’t they wait until closer to thanksgiving to send the extra freight.

I understand that but the freight is coming in now while we are super busy with turkey day. Couldn’t they wait until closer to thanksgiving to send the extra freight.

I'm setting mine Wednesday. No one is gonna look at them Thursday night

romaine still on recall here is a handy map from the CDC

So far, there have been 40 reported cases of E. coli in several states including:
Washington, California, Montana, Idaho, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Virginia.

Back