Archived Items that guests ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Target should at least sell NY Times or USA Today at Starbucks I mean they do at other Starbucks. Guests like to read the paper and have a cup of coffee. I had one guest ask yesterday if we had a redbox. If we had those I could only imagine all the guests getting mad when it was broke or it won't take my DVD.

I had one guest ask yesterday if we had a redbox. If we had those I could only imagine all the guests getting mad when it was broke or it won't take my DVD.

I get asked if we have a Redbox all the time! If we had one and it broke, it would probably be a guest's fault and us lowly team members would get screamed at for it anyways. (rolls eyes)

One that I've been getting a lot lately is prepaid phone cards. Not the ones for prepaid cell phones (Tracfone, Net10, Virgin Mobile, Boost, etc.), but the old ones for long distance and whatnot. I can't remember the last time I saw one in any store.

IIRC the prepaid long distance cards should be with the land-line telephones.

I know the post was a while ago, but every now and again I've seen retractable lanyards in Stationery / Office.

Hmm...I'll have to wander back to Electronics one of these days to see if my store has them.

Rit Dye is #1, Yarn, auto fuses, adult bubble bath, white artificial christmas trees, and winter boots instead of Sandals!

Cigarettes and beer. And sometimes they ask if we sell the Target plastic bags, especially the big red ones.

And all sorts of winter clothing... during the summer!

Anything Justin Bieber related. The movie, the perfume, the calender, etc.

Echoing the stamps sentiment. I always send them to Kroger next door which actually has stamps AND newspapers.

Would it really be that hard to let us sell stamps at the Guest Service desk?

At the rate land borders have been changing, they're probably panting to keep up.

Last night I had the most bizarre guest. I asked him if I could help him find something...

"Do you guys have "birthday"...ya know??"

"Excuse me??", thinking I had misheard

"Ya know...."birthday!" do you carry "birthday??"

At that point my brain shut down. My supervisor walks over, sees the look on my face and after a few words he figures out the guest was looking for lockboxes!

Apparently if you work at Target long enough you gain the ability to read minds :)

Merry Christmas guys!

Birthday = lockboxes .....?
Ehhh, sorry....just not making the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back