Archived Jone's Nuka Cola Quantum

Did you get a soda last release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
48 bottles at my store. We locked them up and I can't wait to review on Friday to see which TMs bought them prematurely or hid some...

We got 3 cases. At least three anyway, I saw three in a two-tier in the backroom yesterday.

I hoped no one fucked up yesterday and today when I backstocked 2 cases in the Electronics room yesterday morning.

We only got 24 bottles so we're limiting it to one per guest rather than 2.

My store is two trucks behind. Don't ask - don't know if it will be out in time. Lol. It's gonna be a fiasco

We got 8 cases of it. I'm surprised.

It's sitting in the AP office until release. Only get it if you buy the game or season pass. And we are denying returns at my store if they got the cola and try to return just the game/season pass.

My store is two trucks behind. Don't ask - don't know if it will be out in time. Lol. It's gonna be a fiasco
Do you guys just palletize your truck, put it up in the steel everyday, and then work on the one from 2 days ago? Lol I've seen that before.

It's sitting in the AP office until release. Only get it if you buy the game or season pass. And we are denying returns at my store if they got the cola and try to return just the game/season pass.
You have EIGHT cases of it...why not just limit 1 per guest instead of denying everyone who doesn't buy the game? Millions of folks already bought the game but didn't have the opportunity to buy a cola. You have 96 bottles....

You have EIGHT cases of it...why not just limit 1 per guest instead of denying everyone who doesn't buy the game? Millions of folks already bought the game but didn't have the opportunity to buy a cola. You have 96 bottles....
And we are a very high volume store. I'm thinking this will just be for the initial rush. After that, I'm assuming by Monday, we will sell it normally. We are just following what our district said.

Does your district knows you have 8 cases?

Most stores got 2-3 cases. Makes sense for those stores to limit it for just the people buying the game/season pass and deny returns.

But for 8 cases? Shit, we'll limit it to two per guest. Doesn't matter if you're a high volume store.

Dumbass move your store won't sell it unless they buy the game/pass AND deny returns

I'm not paid to make those decisions. My only part was to make sure it wasn't touched until 8am tomorrow.

We received two cases on the initial release. I know most stores only got one.

Do you guys just palletize your truck, put it up in the steel everyday, and then work on the one from 2 days ago? Lol I've seen that before.
No, my store was getting two trucks a day but they don't have the hours - go figure - or the people to do two trucks a day. We are low volume so it was kinda surprising that it happened. They were trying to give us 10 trucks for the week so 5 got canceled or something like that. So our merch has been coming in on a steady stream and our back room is blown up. Palletize? Lol, no room to even use shrink wrap let alone walk

Does your district knows you have 8 cases?

Most stores got 2-3 cases. Makes sense for those stores to limit it for just the people buying the game/season pass and deny returns.

But for 8 cases? Shit, we'll limit it to two per guest. Doesn't matter if you're a high volume store.

Dumbass move your store won't sell it unless they buy the game/pass AND deny returns

Yeah...with a valid receipt, good luck. One call to corporate and a bad survey will have them singing a different tune.

Also, all they have to do is return the game/pass with the debit/credit card the next day.

It's a freaking bottle of soda. It's absurd.

Was there direction sent about this?

I'd hate to be the person at the boat if those are the rules.

The game has been out for a month, most fans will already have it. Plus I don't think we even sell the PC version, which many prefer due to the awsome mods.

Was there direction sent about this?

I'd hate to be the person at the boat if those are the rules.

The game has been out for a month, most fans will already have it. Plus I don't think we even sell the PC version, which many prefer due to the awsome mods.
There was a email to our district. I'm not sure about above that.

Plus I don't think we even sell the PC version, which many prefer due to the awesome mods.

Our store sells the PC version that is where I got my copy, it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow morning, I wish Jones would just mass produce the Nuka Cola and that would solve it, everyone would be able to get as much nuka colas as they want, it is just the blue raspberry lemonade flavor with a fancy label. I am a big video game collector and fan of the series but it is quite ridiculous how limited the stuff is :(

Tempted to stop by my closer store and try for a bottle for my tune in Tuesday tm...He's opened both releases.

Our Electronics TL told me that we'll just be straight up selling, no purchase of the game/season pass necessary. I forgot how many he said we received.

We received 48. ETL-LOG said he will NOT cancel online orders. So, yeah, no one that walks in the store is getting any.

Thankfully I'm a mid tomorrow, so all those FF orders for this stuff will be long since taken care of before I come in.

We actually got two cases more, a total of 48.

Still sticking to the one per flex order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back