Karen phylogenetic order

There have always been Karens. There were Karens before Karens, they fit in to the above order of species called "Grand Karens." They are old Karens, old like me. I fired off on one awhile ago in a Wegmans grocery store. The G Karen was giving the cashier (a young lady about 20 years old) a really hard time regarding bagging her shit. I spoke up loudly and said to leave her alone and let her do her job. I can get rough as most of you know. Rough and fair. Not BUT fair, AND fair. The young lady calmed down and the G Karen huffed and puffed and left. I told her to forget about it. Nice kid in a tough job.

There have always been Karens. There were Karens before Karens, they fit in to the above order of species called "Grand Karens." They are old Karens, old like me. I fired off on one awhile ago in a Wegmans grocery store. The G Karen was giving the cashier (a young lady about 20 years old) a really hard time regarding bagging her shit. I spoke up loudly and said to leave her alone and let her do her job. I can get rough as most of you know. Rough and fair. Not BUT fair, AND fair. The young lady calmed down and the G Karen huffed and puffed and left. I told her to forget about it. Nice kid in a tough job.

Same. I tell people cut them a break, if they are trying to not smash the bread or eggs, let it go. You can fix it while you put it in the car. What I do, I move stuff bag to bag all the time to make it easier for me to carry. Not a big deal.

I match their emotions. If they are bubbly, so am I. If they are bitchy, I don’t get rude but I will just not speak unless spoken to and do my best to go as quickly as possible but doing the best job possible to “impress them”, or make them feel bad for being incredibly rude.

Is Wegman’s cool? We don’t have them here. I have heard legendary storieso_O

I match their emotions. If they are bubbly, so am I. If they are bitchy, I don’t get rude but I will just not speak unless spoken to and do my best to go as quickly as possible but doing the best job possible to “impress them”, or make them feel bad for being incredibly rude.

Is Wegman’s cool? We don’t have them here. I have heard legendary storieso_O
Wegmans is awesome!

I called the older Karen's "Betty"

Wegmans is full of arrogant pushy entitled assholes. It caters to the Lexus, Mercedes crowd. I go there once a month at best for their diet ginger ale. It's very good. Plenty of prepared meals for the lazy Karens. I can't stand the place.

L
Wegmans is full of arrogant pushy entitled assholes. It caters to the Lexus, Mercedes crowd. I go there once a month at best for their diet ginger ale. It's very good. Plenty of prepared meals for the lazy Karens. I can't stand the place.
Why are they lazy? Lots of people like prepared foods. I hear tell Costco makes a great chicken...😉

Costco chicken is very nice, and a lot of Karens are very lazy. Witness the shopping carts all over the parking lots. Many more Karens in Wegmans than in Target.

Costco chicken is very nice, and a lot of Karens are very lazy. Witness the shopping carts all over the parking lots. Many more Karens in Wegmans than in Target.
Lol you know I'm teasing you. Anyway lots of people are very lazy when it comes to preparing food, including me. But I put my carts back.

They way you have talked up this chicken, I may have to try it sometime. Is it in the prepared food section or up front with the fast food?

They are great but loaded with sugar. Must keep that lean and mean youthful boyish figure so we watch the sugar. Breyers no sugar added vanilla is good on 1/2 of a toasted Costco Blueberry muffin.

Captains Kitchen was a great all you can eat sea food place in Columbia, SC in the 60s and early 70s located near Ft. Jackson.

Yea, something that was swimming maybe a few hours before the server brings it to you definitely is not enticing.

Back