Archived Kids' Cart Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw under our Store Fact Sheet we are supposed to get ten smaller shopping carts for kids to use this month. Haven't seen anything yet... Does anyone have this?

Wait, are we talking about tiny carts for kids to push or are we talking special needs carts like in that link?

Actually my store had these. Smaller plastic versions of the regular carts. The kids love these things! They push their cart alongside mom and dad. The downside is we found them all over the store, sometimes empty, sometimes not. It just dawned on me when I saw this thread, we no longer have them. I'll have to find out what happened.

We are piloting a mini version of our carts. Not sure about the cart listed in the link. That might be another pilot.

Aw c'mon Kart, it'll break up the monotony rounding up those ittie bittie carts :D

We already have parents who let their kids push the toy shopping carts around the store.
They could req the worn ones, wrap a spiderwrap on the underside (to keep 'em in store) & voila!

I hope this comes to my store...

Just so on the nights I close (alone) and everyone could use a joke to pick themselves up I can be like..LOD I have 3 carts of Market reshop!
Troll_face.png

Anyone ever been to a Trader Joe's? Then you and your knees would know this is a horrible idea. It basically gives little creatures that have no control of their bodies... a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back