Archived Let go after 90 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone fill me in on what it takes to be kept after 90 days?

I am brand new to retail, though not to customer service. I was hired in September, so my 90 days is coming up soon. So far, I have only gotten away from the registers 3-5 times ever, in two and a half months. I get a decent amount of redcards, my speed is mostly ok (slow guests messing up my speed scores lol), surveys are very few but 100%, and i get along with pretty much everyone. The only thing i am concerned about is that i have missed two shifts. Once i had stomache issues so bad i couldnt leave my house, which i explained to the LOD (she reminded my that it would effect my reliability score at 90 days) and the other time i came in but was on the verge of a full on anxiety attack over an accident that had occured as i was leaving home. The gstl told me i could leave and not to worry about it.

I really want to continue working, but i have been feeling super paranoid about it lately.

Your thoughts?

Lay low, don't call out, & see if you are still on schedule in January. You have 2 strikes for call outs against you, so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back