Archived Let's Brag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to brag about what I do for this silly, convoluted corporation. Let's all give our stories or short telling of what we have done to improve things at our stores. It might even inspire greatness among us!~~

I change sales floor quantity(because it's wrong)when I push product because I'm sick of seeing the same shit on an auto. I know you can relate. Even when I'm backroom on my break I'll make my way to that location to change it.

I deter theft by following suspicious guest and guest servicing them constantly to the point where tps is not going to have a job because there is no theft....they have to tell us to encourage some theft and leave things unspiderwrapped because they would like to keep their job please lol

I deter theft by following suspicious guest and guest servicing them constantly to the point where tps is not going to have a job because there is no theft....they have to tell us to encourage some theft and leave things unspiderwrapped because they would like to keep their job please lol

But if they encourage it, is it really theft?

WieArs7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back