Archived Let's say you had a couple photos of rats in the fridge in the backroom with the fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOAMaster

Banned
From your time working this place. What should I do with said photos. I mean I could post them on twitter @ the target ETLS from my store. I love how fake those twitters are

36624309.jpg

We used to have rats the size of squirrels in the building. That building was destroyed and now we have roaches falling from the roof and chilling by the group off door. Oh and just yesterday a ETL and SrTL had me jump in the compactor.

What would be the point of that? Just tell your STL. Most retail stores have pest problems at some point in time. Rats and mice are super common. I hardly see it as an issue as long as it's not an infestation and is quickly resolved.

There was a raccoon loose in receiving a couple of years ago. How the situation was handled was hilarious. Someone had gotten a cage and put a plastic jar of peanut butter in the cage to lure the raccoon to it. Sad but true.

There was a raccoon loose in receiving a couple of years ago. How the situation was handled was hilarious. Someone had gotten a cage and put a plastic jar of peanut butter in the cage to lure the raccoon to it. Sad but true.

LOL, that's pretty tacky...did it even work? I would be impressed if that actually worked. We've had a squirrel once. Other than that, nothing but monstrous roaches every so often.

Br mas
BR mascot. Think of catchy name. Get him a red shirt and name tag.

If the rat bit someone, then OSHA would be involved.
More likely health dept would get after the store but your leadership should call the contracted pest services to set out traps.
We had a mouse running around in CO because one of the girls ALWAYS ate her breakfast in there & didn't take out the trash. I caught it with an empty currency strap box & took it outside.
Later they set out glue traps.

We had a bird in the backroom one morning. The plano team spent almost the entire morning running around with a giant net trying to catch the damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back