Archived LOA ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redshirtVy

Debit or Credit?
My LOA ended and I called TSC to say I'm ready to come back, and they said someone would call me to tell me my schedule... that was 2 weeks ago. I've called 4 times since then and received mixed answers. Is this typical to wait after an LOA? I'm currently in school so I'm not too worried since I'm consumed in work, but I'm also going broke.

Do you keep calling the TMS or are you calling your store? Hardlinesmaster has it right, you should go in and talk to your ETL-HR directly.

You waited two weeks? Get your butt in the store, cause even when you come back it takes a few days for them to activate your numbers. There isn't an excuse for them not getting you back on the schedule if you have talked with in store HR.

In dealing with my store they were useless on the phone. Messages went in to a black hole.

It took me three weeks after returning from an LOA to get put back in the system and on the schedule. Your best bet is to go into the store to talk to someone directly. Thats what I did and they got me scheduled right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back