Mezzanine, Sorter

But how can they fix it if the E&F SOM isnt in the building? Especially not lies that end up getting his father arrested.
I would imagine it could be fixed remotely from an engineer specifically an IOTT engineer. As for the second part you know nothing about my family and you don’t even know how to spell my legal name.

Don't need the SOM to do it at my building. Our mechanics can just lock out the sorter if they have to replace a wedge. Sometimes they can just reset the error code if the wedge didn't get physically damaged and it starts working again as normal.

Replacing a wedge doesn't take that long, usually a UA will take the scissor lift down under the problem wedge while a mechanic tries to reset it first. So if it needs replaced a mech can just drive down and the scissor lift is waiting for them. Actually swapping out the wedge for a good one usually takes under 5 minutes once the sorter is locked out.

Don't need the SOM to do it at my building. Our mechanics can just lock out the sorter if they have to replace a wedge. Sometimes they can just reset the error code if the wedge didn't get physically damaged and it starts working again as normal.

Replacing a wedge doesn't take that long, usually a UA will take the scissor lift down under the problem wedge while a mechanic tries to reset it first. So if it needs replaced a mech can just drive down and the scissor lift is waiting for them. Actually swapping out the wedge for a good one usually takes under 5 minutes once the sorter is locked out.
Sounds like the exact same process in my building. The tenured mechs ask me usually to put the scissor lift where it's at or I do it just in case. Makes it easier on them and not having to take a UA away since our E&F team has been short staffed lately

I would imagine it could be fixed remotely from an engineer specifically an IOTT engineer. As for the second part you know nothing about my family and you don’t even know how to spell my legal name.
Shoot, forgot its a y and not an i. Doh!

E and F has to shut off the power when doing a wedge out. Only the E and F SOM can stop the power. I would only call E and F for a wedge out. For IOT, IOTTS I would inspect the wire and tray myself and if it looked good I would just restart it via the red button.
Wedge outs are the vain of my existence.

Back