Montels aka Movable Backroom Aisles not continuing

My ELT HR said that all future remodels will NOT have Montels which is the brand that makes the moveable aisles. ETL HR said that overwhelming feedback is negative so corporate decided not to continue with them

My ELT HR said that all future remodels will NOT have Montels which is the brand that makes the moveable aisles. ETL HR said that overwhelming feedback is negative so corporate decided not to continue with them
A safety issue.

My store opened with those and considering how absolutely tiny the backroom is (seriously you can easily touch the ceiling) I'm really not sure how they'd have it set up another way

Target cancelling anything because of negative feedback sounds like a corporate BS excuse. Negative feedback is contained at store level like a radioactive spill. I doubt that negative feedback is ever passed up the line as far as district much less corporate by any leader interested in keeping their job. The bigger the failure of a pilot or process the higher it is praised by store leadership at corporate visits, then corporate is shocked by spectacular failures blowing up in their faces.🙄

Target cancelling anything because of negative feedback sounds like a corporate BS excuse. Negative feedback is contained at store level like a radioactive spill. I doubt that negative feedback is ever passed up the line as far as district much less corporate by any leader interested in keeping their job. The bigger the failure of a pilot or process the higher it is praised by store leadership at corporate visits, then corporate is shocked by spectacular failures blowing up in their faces.🙄
Ehh, I beg to differ. Feedback moves up the chain in lots of different ways outside of just the ETLs/SDs talking with the DSD. Could be feedback from Property Management, Remodel/NSO, AP, etc. HQ partners with lots of different aspects of the company and solicits feedback from all over.

We just got these right before Christmas. They seem fine so far. Its the constantly having to coordinate who gets to use the aisle with my fellow TMs that's a problem

Back