Archived Mortified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I hate the falling down pants look and really dislike seeing other people's underwear and bum cracks, I've given up. Why should I care when no one else does? Back when I still spoke up about this, I'd get "evil eye" looks from the person whose pants didn't stay up. Back in the day, it was *only* plumbers who showed the world more than anyone cared to see. Now, it seems to be practically everyone. My pants always stay up - must be they're some kind of miracle pants? When I wear low-rise pants, I tuck in a long-waisted tank shirt - Look, Ma, no bum crack showing!

All of us at the front end are girls :(
Doesn't matter. There were a couple of legal cases where one heterosexual man made a bunch of nasty comments and actions towards another heterosexual man in order to bully and then hid behind the "we're both guys" excuse when the bullied guy claimed sexual harassment. Both the original cases the courts decided gender and orientation were irrelevant, only the conduct was relevant.

I exclusively wear high waisted things lol could never catch me in normal or low rise I have too much belly for that. I prefer to pull my jeans over all my insecurities thank you

Target shirts are long enough to keep me covered. When I was larger, I felt I had less issues with my pants falling down. Probably because they were snug. Plus size pants are usually high rise too. These days though, it's more of a consious effort. Wear underwear and pants that fit, people! Get a belt.

Off topic vent, but I went to the Levis site because I wanted a pair of some normal fucking jeans and not some bullshit jegging crap. Holy shit are Levis expensive. Like nearly $100 for some pairs. Fucking why?

I'm short-waisted, so high-rise pants tend to get into granny pants territory awfully quickly. "Empire waist" = natural waist for me, pretty much.

I see at least one TM’s crack on a daily basis, sometimes more. I’m sure others have seen mine too, especially when I’m closing out the SCO’s lol. Sounds like the guest was just a rude bitch.

Off topic vent, but I went to the Levis site because I wanted a pair of some normal fucking jeans and not some bullshit jegging crap. Holy shit are Levis expensive. Like nearly $100 for some pairs. Fucking why?
Off topic vent response, check your local thrift store. I'm getting clothes that either still have price tags or look never worn from the local thrift stores. Nothing like getting a pair of pants with a $40 price tag still attached for $7.

Off topic vent response, check your local thrift store. I'm getting clothes that either still have price tags or look never worn from the local thrift stores. Nothing like getting a pair of pants with a $40 price tag still attached for $7.

Shit that's actually a good idea. XD it's effort, but damn, I can't spend 100 bucks on jeans.

I've spied a crack or two. It happens. Turned one day to see a GSTM assisting a guest with half his crack out. Not doing anything or bending over, just standing there. Mystifying.

My fly's down?

FTUvvUL.gif

I absolutely LOVE it when people point out my fly is open. Most people try to be secretive about it, whispering, trying to avoid embarassing you (with the few exceptions who will point it out with the intent to embarass). Either way, I always respond with as loudly as I can "MY FLY IS OPEN!? THIS FLY? (POINTS TO FLY). WELL! I PROBABLY SHOULD ZIP MY FLY UP THEN!". Then I proceed to very slowly zip my fly up (and perhaps a little seductively), making it obvious to anyone around.

It usually makes them uncomfortable.

All in all...it isn't a big deal. Just be lucky I don't go commando...

I absolutely LOVE it when people point out my fly is open. Most people try to be secretive about it, whispering, trying to avoid embarassing you (with the few exceptions who will point it out with the intent to embarass). Either way, I always respond with as loudly as I can "MY FLY IS OPEN!? THIS FLY? (POINTS TO FLY). WELL! I PROBABLY SHOULD ZIP MY FLY UP THEN!". Then I proceed to very slowly zip my fly up (and perhaps a little seductively), making it obvious to anyone around.

It usually makes them uncomfortable.

All in all...it isn't a big deal. Just be lucky I don't go commando...

So someone tries to do you a favor and you enjoy loudly mocking them and making a scene about it?

So someone tries to do you a favor and you enjoy loudly mocking them and making a scene about it?

No mocking involved, but yes. Yes I do like to make a scene out of it. I find it funny. It's not a big deal and the people who can laugh at me turning myself into the butt of a joke are the sort of people I can appreciate being around rather than people who overly sensitive about these things

I’m sure the people who are whispering to you about it trying to do you a favor appreciate you making them feel uncomfortable (your quote). Get what you’re saying though and idgaf what you say about your fly down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back