Archived Move app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so when you have to fake-LOCU a location in Move with "all items scanned", let's say there's 3 eaches of the same DPCI in the location. Am I supposed to scan it three times, or just scan each separate DPCI in the location once? Or, I guess, is it updating quantities or just setting the quantity as "some" for each thing I scanned? Hopefully that question makes sense.

You only need to scan same dpci's once. If the item had a quantity prior to your scan, the quantity will remain the same no matter how many times you scan. If the item was not located prior to scanning, it will be STOed with a quantity of 'some'.

Also, I assume by 'fake-LOCU' you mean M-Delete, or as it's now known AIS.
Thanks. Yes, that was what I meant.

Can anyone explain to me what research needs to be pulled by 1PM? So it doesn't drop in the CAFS? I'm confused because I can't find my research batches in the app. When I research, I'm doing it by scanning the item or label in research mode and updating the quantity.

Can anyone explain to me what research needs to be pulled by 1PM? So it doesn't drop in the CAFS? I'm confused because I can't find my research batches in the app. When I research, I'm doing it by scanning the item or label in research mode and updating the quantity.
as of now, research batches still drop into the PDA. Pogs should be pulled before Cafs so they don't roll into the cafs

Okay, so when you have to fake-LOCU a location in Move with "all items scanned", let's say there's 3 eaches of the same DPCI in the location. Am I supposed to scan it three times, or just scan each separate DPCI in the location once? Or, I guess, is it updating quantities or just setting the quantity as "some" for each thing I scanned? Hopefully that question makes sense.

You only need to scan same dpci's once. If the item had a quantity prior to your scan, the quantity will remain the same no matter how many times you scan. If the item was not located prior to scanning, it will be STOed with a quantity of 'some'.

Also, I assume by 'fake-LOCU' you mean M-Delete, or as it's now known AIS.

We were taught to scan all eaches even if it's the same DPCI when the item needed is not there. For example, item A has 5 in a waco. I scanned one of them and it's not the item needed. I scan the rest bec I am updating and telling the system this is how many of it is currently in the waco, press "AIS" and it'll warn that it will delete whatever else the system thought it was in there and we press "yes" so now the system is up to date on what is actually in there and how many.

We were taught to scan all eaches even if it's the same DPCI when the item needed is not there. For example, item A has 5 in a waco. I scanned one of them and it's not the item needed. I scan the rest bec I am updating and telling the system this is how many of it is currently in the waco, press "AIS" and it'll warn that it will delete whatever else the system thought it was in there and we press "yes" so now the system is up to date on what is actually in there and how many.

You do not need to scan multiple eaches of the same DPCI. It will have no affect on the STOed items.

correct. scanning the same item multiple times has no effect on updating a quantity. the reason you are asked to do this is a safety measure to make sure any similar items accidently sto'd as one are filtered through. if you scan an item that was not previously located in that location, it creates a baffle that rolls into the audit within 24-48 hours which is then corrected by the TM doing the audit.

For the locu in audit app, scan the location, click "Done" and it'll tell you everything will now be deleted from the location, you press "OK"... right?

It's a separate app, Audit. For my store, it's at the bottom in the next screen in zebra (not mywork).

It's where we do research and rigs?

IIRC the Audit app will act as a replacement for RIGS. TMs will not only audit counts on the floor, but in the backroom as well (originally, there was a separate batch that dropped in RF Apps which would perform a similar function).

Workbench should have all the details, under the Pilots/Initiatives page.

Is there still a way to go in and zero just one item out? Thinking of how I research things for SFS.

Is there still a way to go in and zero just one item out? Thinking of how I research things for SFS.

You don't have to select one of the areas in Audit to use the app. If you want to scan and zero out one item, just open the app and scan that item without selecting an area first.

You scan the location and all the items in it and their quantities then click done.

Yes, thank you but that's for pulling batches, right? But I'd like to locu a location. I want to consolidate and put same items from different locations into 1 location.

The same applies if you're updating in LOCU/Audit and you're updating. If you just want to consolidate you would just scan the location and hit done and move around what you want and then you can STO or re-audit the location and the scan the new items in

Thank you.

I know I saw some talk about the move app and tubs getting released somewhere, but could not find it in search. My store is having a problem with team members not releasing tubs after they are done. So we have lots of tub stickers that scan in use/can not be scanned into. Is there a way to fix this or is it a problem store-wide still?

I know I saw some talk about the move app and tubs getting released somewhere, but could not find it in search. My store is having a problem with team members not releasing tubs after they are done. So we have lots of tub stickers that scan in use/can not be scanned into. Is there a way to fix this or is it a problem store-wide still?
Things to check
* All the carts have different parent locations (SHP AA01 and SHP AA02 would be the same parent location and can't both be used at the same time, SHP AA01 and SHP AB01 could both be used at the same time)
* None of the backroom carts are also used as a SFS cart

My store made both of these mistakes and once they were corrected we stopped having most of the issues, but the TMs not releasing the cart also need to start hitting the correct button when they finish the batch.

How about you type in 8 when the zebra is only asking for 6? How do you go back when it asked you if you have pulled everything from the waco? Exit by pressing the circle and the force close the app by pressing the square and swiping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back