MEGATHREAD myDay app

Until they figure out how stupid they have it set up, it's going to continue to happen. TMs aren't going to answer a call when it is not guaranteed to be about the area they are working in- you might answer while you are in Domestics and end up with a Grocery question. Or be in Tech and get a Beauty or an HR call.

And putting the guest on hold to transfer is just going to piss off the guest, they don't give shit the person who answered isn't the right person- they want their question answered without their time being wasted. And guests are going to push whatever option on the menu they think will get them a real person fastest, not always the one they actually need. Human Nature 101, the path of least resistance.

They need to go back to having a designated person answering and then filtering from there. "Thank you for calling Target TXXXX, how may I direct your call today?" Way more efficient and more professional. Isn't their current focus on Guest Experience?

Until they figure out how stupid they have it set up, it's going to continue to happen. TMs aren't going to answer a call when it is not guaranteed to be about the area they are working in- you might answer while you are in Domestics and end up with a Grocery question. Or be in Tech and get a Beauty or an HR call.

And putting the guest on hold to transfer is just going to piss off the guest, they don't give shit the person who answered isn't the right person- they want their question answered without their time being wasted. And guests are going to push whatever option on the menu they think will get them a real person fastest, not always the one they actually need. Human Nature 101, the path of least resistance.

They need to go back to having a designated person answering and then filtering from there. "Thank you for calling Target TXXXX, how may I direct your call today?" Way more efficient and more professional. Isn't their current focus on Guest Experience?
You hit the nail on the head! You're 100% right on this. Couldn't have said it better myself.

As long as that "designated" person isn't a Style TM, they can go right ahead.

Yep, still salty.

Until they figure out how stupid they have it set up, it's going to continue to happen.
Yep. I'm absolutely fine with answering calls for the area I'm working in. And areas I shop in frequently are okay too because I know a lot of the product. But areas I know little to nothing about, I'm just not going to be able to very helpful. The thing is, most of the calls we get are not in those areas. We have TMs who don't seem to mind answering the phone and transferring calls, so I just don't worry about it. If they feel excessively burdened and say something, well then, I might have to change my ways. At least enough to get by.

The myDay app simplifies daily life by organizing tasks, events, and goals in one intuitive platform. With customizable features and user-friendly interface, it enhances productivity and time management. Seamlessly sync across devices ensures accessibility anytime, anywhere. Experience efficiency and empowerment with myDay, your personal productivity companion.
Thank you mother goose

It's in the May Foundational Best Practices... But: "Backroom Accuracy Indicator."

I'll just say, I couldn't be more excited about the new dashboard and trainings. A true revolution in backroom accuracy. I believe that if leaders run with it, it will be a game changer. A focus on training and validation, and not just simply chasing metrics.

It's in the May Foundational Best Practices... But: "Backroom Accuracy Indicator."

I'll just say, I couldn't be more excited about the new dashboard and trainings. A true revolution in backroom accuracy. I believe that if leaders run with it, it will be a game changer. A focus on training and validation, and not just simply chasing metrics.

Yeah it's really exciting. Instead of being a reactive metric it gives you data on exactly who needs training and in what area. I loved how the faq even said how it's calculated is left intentionally vague.

Yeah it's really exciting. Instead of being a reactive metric it gives you data on exactly who needs training and in what area. I loved how the faq even said how it's calculated is left intentionally vague.
I have never even heard of this until now even though my main job is doing pulls.

Hi, love the new Set screen but ummmm to who it may concern, can we delete these out of the system? Why are these even still here at this point?

Noticed that today too and found it odd.

I would also like them to add on the ability to sort the Visual Salesfloor by aisle location as that was more helpful when figuring out gaps with untied endcaps.

Oh, and also they need to stop saying everything is Overdue on the week it is due (same in Price Change). Overdue implies it is late which it is not.

Last edited:
Noticed that today too and found it odd.

I would also like them to add on the ability to sort the Visual Salesfloor by aisle location as that was more helpful when figuring out gaps with untied endcaps.

Oh, and also they need to stop saying everything is Overdue on the week it is due (same in Peice Change). Overdue implies it is late which it is not.
Also pogs for next week that were set now show the untied one as overdue since it doesn't expire until Saturday.

Set, set workload calendar, and POG related workload are all getting major overalls this year.

As versions come out, there will be bugs, but HQ is actively listening to feedback. Indeed, even soliciting it. If you notice something, use the myDay feedback function. It may not be possible for them to give a reply, but they are monitoring!

The new set workload redesign is kind of ass. Everyone is confused by it. I like that the overdue stuff is more upfront but don't combine it with the non overdue stuff. To figure out what you have left for a certain week you have to subtract the overdue stuff.

Back