MEGATHREAD myDay app

Not really much of a myDay thing but rather a TEP Agent thing. Back in 2020/2021 the launcher was great! It was super fluid and fast. Since we changed to the Zebra launcher it fuckn SUCKS. It takes 3-5 Buisiness days to goto the Home Screen from any app.

When the app gets updated for guests ours should update as well
Just a bit difficult since we don’t use the play store. Possible, but would be tedious
Code to scan that sets the app to your store location. Would be in MyDay as well as located around the store (mainly on the service hubs) for a guest to scan if their app isn't working properly.
Over engineered. The Target app already uses your location to show you around the target you are already at
When using it on a Zebra let the barcode scanner work instead of the camera OR let us open the app page from MyDay
You can open the target app from myDay. It’s just in a dumb spot. You goto Find Elsewhere and hit Open in target app.
Ability to connect to a register scanner to use it for whatever you need. My main use would be for sorting reshop
We kinda used to have this. It was the Item lookup button but it sucked honestly. Zebra is much much much more convenient

Not really much of a myDay thing but rather a TEP Agent thing. Back in 2020/2021 the launcher was great! It was super fluid and fast. Since we changed to the Zebra launcher it fuckn SUCKS. It takes 3-5 Buisiness days to goto the Home Screen from any app.

Just a bit difficult since we don’t use the play store. Possible, but would be tedious

Over engineered. The Target app already uses your location to show you around the target you are already at

You can open the target app from myDay. It’s just in a dumb spot. You goto Find Elsewhere and hit Open in target app.

We kinda used to have this. It was the Item lookup button but it sucked honestly. Zebra is much much much more convenient

I'm having issues scanning since the update. I have to constantly reopen myday to scan =/

I'm having issues scanning since the update. I have to constantly reopen myday to scan =/
This is a known issue with the TC58s. It will get fixed soon.
Not mine and it has my location
Hmm. Odd. Omw home from school I shop at this target on the way home. When I walk in and open the app any item that I search for looks it up at that store.

Hmm. Odd. Omw home from school I shop at this target on the way home. When I walk in and open the app any item that I search for looks it up at that store.
It’s random when it happens and it’s a state I’ve never been in. It might even be a different region as well. The store is in a different time zone than mine

Is priority fill bugged out today or lately? The whole GM priority pull was only at 14 DPCI this morning and after setting an aisle with 12+ items that needed to be pulled, none of them were in the priority fill POG batch.

Why can’t Target put the Target app directly on the launcher Home Screen? The app is already on the mydevice you just need myDay in order to launch it

Why can’t Target put the Target app directly on the launcher Home Screen? The app is already on the mydevice you just need myDay in order to launch it
is it not? I could just be remembering it wrong but i swear its on it.

Regardless, the app sucks on the smaller myDevices.

is it not? I could just be remembering it wrong but i swear its on it.

Regardless, the app sucks on the smaller myDevices.
Oh I’ll have to check again.. I always launch it through myDay cause I can never find it lol. I know it’s always an ancient version of the app. My store has the new TC58s so all the apps are a lot better on that screen.

Oh I’ll have to check again.. I always launch it through myDay cause I can never find it lol. I know it’s always an ancient version of the app. My store has the new TC58s so all the apps are a lot better on that screen.
i could go on a rant about those things. We make #2 sales in our state and we JUST got 30. Now our PML is out sick so we should've received them but they aren't activated yet :(

i could go on a rant about those things. We make #2 sales in our state and we JUST got 30. Now our PML is out sick so we should've received them but they aren't activated yet :(
My store has one or two. Only one TM has access to it. When the TM isn’t there it’s not in use. The other one has issues with Android so I don’t know what the status is with that

Every store is different but for the most part. Other than GS, most frontend TMs really shouldn't have myDevices since they rarely need to use them. Our FosA does none of those. His job is to bring carts in and that's it.
I think ASANTS, I personally think everyone should have a device. At my store on the weekends we sometimes have 2 or 3 cart attendants and if carts are not bad one of them will help service desk or check lanes.

Did they remove the Item audit button after you scan an item but add the ability to print multiple labels at a time now? I guess you can still go to the inventory audit app to do the same exact functions so maybe they removed it because of redundancy, and to remove one of the function buttons on the item's main menu to clean it up a bit. Am I missing something? The multi-label printing is 👌👌.

Did they remove the Item audit button after you scan an item but add the ability to print multiple labels at a time now? I guess you can still go to the inventory audit app to do the same exact functions so maybe they removed it because of redundancy, and to remove one of the function buttons on the item's main menu to clean it up a bit. Am I missing something? The multi-label printing is 👌👌.
I didn't pay close enough attention today to see for myself. What is your role? Because Seasonal TMs and Fulfillment TMs are not intended to see or access Inventory Audit. I know it was missing for those TMs from the home screen but you could still access it from the item scan page, so maybe they fixed that. I've always gotten to it from the home page so even if it's gone from the item scan page for everyone it's not a huge loss.

I didn't pay close enough attention today to see for myself. What is your role? Because Seasonal TMs and Fulfillment TMs are not intended to see or access Inventory Audit. I know it was missing for those TMs from the home screen but you could still access it from the item scan page, so maybe they fixed that. I've always gotten to it from the home page so even if it's gone from the item scan page for everyone it's not a huge loss.
We could also get it if we click work details or view all work. whatever that button on the top right is.

The item audit button was gone for two days then it was back. It only disappeared from the old Zebras. It was still there on the new ones. Could have been a glitch. Whatever the reason I am glad it's back since I use it all the time.

Why does this week set not show up properly on Sundays? I have to look at next week's to see this week's POGs. I know they fixed this in the past but it looks like the bug returned 🙃

The new label print update is horrible. You think great, you can now print multiple labels but they add extra steps to print certain labels. Ex. Why does it ask to select locations when your printing UPC barcodes, generic labels, clearance labels etc??

Why does this week set not show up properly on Sundays? I have to look at next week's to see this week's POGs. I know they fixed this in the past but it looks like the bug returned 🙃
It's been like this for a long time - long enough that I don't remember the week's sets dropping in on Sundays. Wish it would.
Same for price change, which dribbles in a little at a time all week.

There should be a section that lets you search for other stores without searching on Google. Also, a link to touch and call without dialing.

Back