MEGATHREAD myDay app

Also, I'm sure people with motor issues relied on the microphone a lot to dictate what they were searching (I have a coworker with a tremor who uses dictation a lot). This new keyboard doesn't have it.
Even for those of us without a noticeable tremor, the smaller keys and more crowded keyboard aren't helpful. I'm older and have a very slight age-related tremor (most people probably don't even notice) and I find the new keyboard more difficult. The old one had bigger keys and the feel of it was more open.
Has your co-worker checked the "Accessibility" function? Seems like taking away dictation entirely would be limiting accessibility and something Target would want to actively avoid.

You can switch to the old one temporarily by pressing the globe icon on the bottom.

It looks like it was designed for Walmart and they sent it to the wrong store.
I have been doing that but man is it annoying having to press that globe so often. If I can download .apk files on the myDevice then I can just install a 3rd party file manager, delete the new keyboard and...presto!

It seems reprocessing apps in TEP has been disabled in my store. Looks like I'll be in Do Not Disturb Mode indefinitely so as not to be driven to violence by the chirping and honking.

Our PML moved the # stickers to the side of the case so they wouldn't cover anything. Will see how long before they peel off.
….. you mean the REMOVABLE case?
It seems reprocessing apps in TEP has been disabled in my store. Looks like I'll be in Do Not Disturb Mode indefinitely so as not to be driven to violence by the chirping and honking.
How tf do they disable it? What does it say / do
A coworker got an amber alert on their zebra today... swiping to settings for the notification said it couldn't be turned off. Any ideas?
Most likely has a sim in it. The TC56/57 and MCO (maybe 58s?) have sim cards in them. so if someone leave the store with it. they can activate the sim and track it.

for the MCOs it uses it as a “our internet is down oh shit” mode

So what happens when it’s a simple fix that you can’t do now?
Also is each admin the PML or someone in corporate

Back