MEGATHREAD myDay app

... There's also an issue where if you are trying to scan an item at the exact same time that a bunch of alerts are dropping in the devices will overload and crash. ...
Is that why I keep getting network connection errors?? I have to reboot my device so many times during picking/packing.. it wasn't that bad before everything updated a couple weeks ago and now it's just a constant mess.

Is that why I keep getting network connection errors?? I have to reboot my device so many times during picking/packing.. it wasn't that bad before everything updated a couple weeks ago and now it's just a constant mess.
Next time, reboot at tsc & put zebra in charger. Wait for reset, that might fix it.

Hey, we’ve been deep in trying to get some updates out. Not disappeared, just (for me anyway), sitting at a screen during the day makes me not want to do it all night as well. We’ve got some updates rolling soon. My favorite of which is nearing being about to better target the honks. Soon.

Or, someone at HQ put a nix on it.

Nope. Nothing that scandalous or interesting. Just life in the way. I value my anonymity against the powers that be as much as you do.

Features role out in batches to groups of stores. We have an expansion soon, but I don’t have the details at the moment.

Do features get pulled back too? Because I was able to tie, ticket price change, and print labels when MyDay launched at my store but that ability disappeared shortly after.

Mine came back last week.

Mine too, lol. Though I have been utilizing the feedback options quite a bit. Still need ability to defect or repackage items, and when using Fill sometimes you get kicked out of the batch but with no cart to scan now, there's no way to get back into the batch, it disappears.

And the text is so small! I have pretty good eyes but I can imagine many people will struggle to read the screen.

Mine too, lol. Though I have been utilizing the feedback options quite a bit. Still need ability to defect or repackage items, and when using Fill sometimes you get kicked out of the batch but with no cart to scan now, there's no way to get back into the batch, it disappears.

And the text is so small! I have pretty good eyes but I can imagine many people will struggle to read the screen.

I've given up on providing feedback. Since mydevices, any time I mentioned a bug or a feature request that I feel will be very useful, it never gets fixed or implemented. I'm over it :mad:

I did the zoom option & no dice.

The small text issue is the first feedback I submitted the day after myday came out and it still hasn't changed. Asthetic over function?
Are you sure that in Accessibility the text and/or display size is not smaller? I havent noticed text in myDay being any smaller than any other text, although it could use a dark mode.

Are you sure that in Accessibility the text and/or display size is not smaller? I havent noticed text in myDay being any smaller than any other text, although it could use a dark mode.

I haven't looked at accessibility settings, but its smaller compared to the mywork app.

Do not pull with myday you will fuck up your Backroom and I mean big time. My p1 started this week and they have 800 errors however no scans??? Wtf and all errors are as ghost. Went from 99% to 60 in 3 days fuck that. Also no batch completion . Just so many issues with this app

Do not pull with myday you will fuck up your Backroom and I mean big time. My p1 started this week and they have 800 errors however no scans??? Wtf and all errors are as ghost. Went from 99% to 60 in 3 days fuck that. Also no batch completion . Just so many issues with this app

Fuck. Guess what I've been using all week.....🤦🏻‍♀️

Any issues with backstocking?

Back