MEGATHREAD myDay app

when myhelp is absorbed, add a way for me to add comments and close the case at any time. Right now comments can only be added when "additional action is needed" and the case can't be closed manually, only when CSC gives the option to.
You can close them or add comments still in mysupport but I agree the feature needs to be added to myhelp. Also jus add a cancel button.... I shouldn’t have to type it out every time

I'd like to see the native Android notification drawer better utilized. Why can't we pull down the drawer inside an app or have quick actions to clear notifications/respond without even leaving the current screen!
You used to be able to. But it would give access sometimes to internal settings and I’m sure they don’t want that. But I agree I’d like to be able to just pull down to see what alerts came in.

I would really like it if the Set Workload was accurate from day to day. Every day this week I have logged in and it shows no pog work has been completed at all. It will update for anything I tie that day but then the next day, it shows nothing is done again. Hard to see what still needs setting this way!
I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was a known issue. I think it popped up when I first opened myDay this morning...?

This jumbled mess in the middle.
View attachment 10715
Dang. That’s on me. There shouldn’t have been a state where the hides failed for all three statuses. We’re doing builds pretty regularly, so I’ll work on zapping this one for the build next week. If you go back a screen and in again, they should right themselves. Thanks for posting - I’m on it.

Also I need to turn on notifications it seems
This fix is rolling from today through next week. Let me know if y’all see it again. I don’t think you will, though - zapped it good this time.

Kind of. When I went to the browser today, there were 49 tabs open. It does not close that out
we just make sure the browser forgets who you are. if someone leaves open their paystub or something, it's kind of like leaving on the dashboard of your locked car.

but I'll see if we can make that better.

we just make sure the browser forgets who you are. if someone leaves open their paystub or something, it's kind of like leaving on the dashboard of your locked car.

but I'll see if we can make that better.
Can the mydevice when plugged in ensure pin code is what it should be as well as all apps are present. My device today was missing the target app and the pin code was something other than normal (obviously not gonna post publicly but pm for details if you need it)

Can the mydevice when plugged in ensure pin code is what it should be as well as all apps are present. My device today was missing the target app and the pin code was something other than normal (obviously not gonna post publicly but pm for details if you need it)
pin code can be set with a profile in Hub, forgot what its called. I have a habit of typing both pin codes anyway lol.

TCIN stands for Target Corp Item Number. The goal is to create a unique barcode for each item. Retains all info on items lifecycle
If only there was already a unique barcode for every item... that never changed and retained all info... maybe it could work across retailers. You could call it Universal Product Code, or UPC for short.

Back