MEGATHREAD myDay app

If only there was already a unique barcode for every item... that never changed and retained all info... maybe it could work across retailers. You could call it Universal Product Code, or UPC for short.
TCIN's are needed for assortments. Also fixtures and signage. There's many reasons I see needing a different number.

If only there was already a unique barcode for every item... that never changed and retained all info... maybe it could work across retailers. You could call it Universal Product Code, or UPC for short.
UPCs are changed on products sometimes, which I believe is at least one reason why Target has their own internal code system, so that those changes can be seamless.

Can we fix the ISM dpcis? ISM that's been around for a while and is reused falls out of the system and won't scan anymore making it hard to audit for accuracy. The pog still reflects the dpci, but scanning the ism itself doesn't provide any pog information so putting up reissued or reused signs is like a game of hide and seek. Here's one of many examples.

IMG_20200624_175955.jpg IMG_20200624_175753.jpg IMG_20200624_175713.jpg

I've tried with no luck on multiple occasions. I've given up on mySupport. I'd have to mySupport half the store with a good chunk of ism dpcis not displaying correctly.

My store doesn't use the new app at all. My store tends to wait til the very last minute before they start communicating or training us on new stuff like this. I was a TeamLead back when we made the switch to pulling with the MyDevices. My and I were told the minute we walked in "Oh you all have to train to pull with the new MyDevices now" the worst day of all of our lives. Like you all knew this was coming weeks maybe months in advance. The pulls never got done in the entire 8 hour shift. It was like this for almost two weeks before we were all properly trained and most the bugs/glitches were squashed/fixed.

You know what would be great to have, under set page > reference (where virtual salesfloor is) , please add a direct link to the adjacency map instead of going deep into workbench. It will save me a lot of time
This would be amazing, it's not fun having to go "offstage" to check which endcap a SPL goes on (since my store REFUSES to just put header labels up with which endcap is which...)

My store doesn't use the new app at all. My store tends to wait til the very last minute before they start communicating or training us on new stuff like this. I was a TeamLead back when we made the switch to pulling with the MyDevices. My and I were told the minute we walked in "Oh you all have to train to pull with the new MyDevices now" the worst day of all of our lives. Like you all knew this was coming weeks maybe months in advance. The pulls never got done in the entire 8 hour shift. It was like this for almost two weeks before we were all properly trained and most the bugs/glitches were squashed/fixed.
I’m sure most of the TMs in my store don’t use it either. I’ve had at least two ask me what app that is........

The only thing anyone in my store is using it for is to see what's in their backroom locations, so they can try to fix their ghosts without auditing the location if nothing's wrong. Which reminds me...

Suggestion: instead of listing how many items are in the location as "1 item", it would be cool if it listed how many DPCIs and how many eaches, like ePick and Move do- 3(18).

You know what would be great to have, under set page > reference (where virtual salesfloor is) , please add a direct link to the adjacency map instead of going deep into workbench. It will save me a lot of time

@mobileFellow @HQWireless

I know your getting a bunch of feature request but this is a MUST ADD for us GM/Presentation! Please make it happen

I think it does. If it says 1 click on it and it will give you the dpci and it's quantity
Yeah, we were instructed to just scan each location to check quickly, so adding the quantity on the first screen would help, plus we've had people think that "1 item" means only 1 each should be there.

Why is there no upcoming pog info for new items? When I scan an item, it will not show me if it is part of a new pog. But it does show it in myWork. This is needed for flexing items smartly into the pog it will set and it can help with pog planning.

It would also be super helpful to indicate which pogs are tied in the workload list. Having to play pick and choose or trying to remember is tedious. A little check mark would fix that up.

I didn't find it that cumbersome to open Workbench in myDay, search adjacencies, click the link to the one I wanted and then zoom in to read. It definitely beat having to hope there was an available computer to pull it up on!

But I also wouldn't say No to a direct link to the adjacency list either.

I didn't find it that cumbersome to open Workbench in myDay, search adjacencies, click the link to the one I wanted and then zoom in to read. It definitely beat having to hope there was an available computer to pull it up on!

But I also wouldn't say No to a direct link to the adjacency list either.
Direct link to my dept’s “area” on workbench would be nice too. Like if I’m a S&E ™, a link to the S&E page would be nice.

Any chance the ability to scan backroom locations could be extended to hold locations as well?

It'd also be great if stow/hold dates could be shown for each item in those locations.

Oh, and the ability to tap on backroom locations when scanning an item to bring up those locations.
They said it’s coming soon and will be rolled out before the whole app rolls out.

Still no ability to tie pogs, pull , make labels , price change . Unless I’m Blind and don’t see all those things

I was able to do most of those things briefly when it launched, but not in a few weeks. I've quit using myDay since those are the things I need it for.

Back