MEGATHREAD myDay app

I think its time for "Sold Here", "In Stock", and "Online Only" search filters. Target is adding a ton of "Target Certified Refurbished" products and it basically doubles the search results for things like AirPods and you can barely tell without scrolling to the end of the title.
That’s why I use the Target app then use the DCPI to search in MyDay. I use pickup for in stock

Can we get a last price and or Target app price on the items that are $0.00? If someone asks what the price is we can give them a price if they really want to buy it and we can sell it to them

I know that but let’s say a guest found it on the sales floor and really wants it. That’s what it would be for

If you scan the item in Pricing, it should give you the original price which you can then figure out a percentage off, 30-70% depending on the item as some items do not get as deep of a clearance discount.

Can we please get a different sound for scanning a recalled item? If there is one it doesn’t trigger with the shelf label

Can we get an alert or different sound on MyDay, the price scanners and the Target app for items (mostly alcohol) that can’t be sold legally that day. The POS can identify those items so why couldn’t MyDay?

Why does the regular Target app (that anyone can download) not have the DCPI/UPC as a barcode or an option to make one to scan? It would make finding items for a guest much faster if we could scan the barcode of the item.
Useful if a guest wants you to look up multiple items and/or the Team Member is a slow typet in the Zebra

Edit: I know it’s DPCI. I made a typo. I’m not fixing it

Last edited:
Why does the regular Target app (that anyone can download) not have the DCPI/UPC as a barcode or an option to make one to scan? It would make finding items for a guest much faster if we could scan the barcode of the item.
Useful if a guest wants you to look up multiple items and/or the Team Member is a slow typet in the Zebra
Turn on the camera option on the spot App. Scan the barcode.

Last edited:
I really need Target to use androids notification system.
Yes. The only alerts I see that have any amount of detail are from the phone app. The rest of the notifications are either MyDay or Drive-up.
Please make each type of alert a different sound. SCO and a cashier needs money should be a different sound from each other.
We should also be able to have SCO needs money alerts disabled (or silent) while a cashier needs money alerts come through

Yes. The only alerts I see that have any amount of detail are from the phone app. The rest of the notifications are either MyDay or Drive-up.
Please make each type of alert a different sound. SCO and a cashier needs money should be a different sound from each other.
We should also be able to have SCO needs money alerts disabled (or silent) while a cashier needs money alerts come through
Most folks turned down the alert sounds. You need to work other areas to understand the alerts.

Back