MEGATHREAD myDay app

I have. It just hangs alot of the time and its clear that its not really designed for such a small device with such low ram. This will get resolved with the TC 58s. It does make you think tho. Why is there a Sharepoint app if we just don't use it lol.

I use the sharepoint app on Chromebox (not really on the myDevice). I upload documents and images that I may have to reference multiple times, or templates for things that I may need in the future. Sharepoint is also a great place to dig around for knowledge contained in documents that have been shared publicly by others.

Microsoft makes it so it’s basically like Workday
workday != microsoft? They're two totally different things lol
I use the sharepoint app on Chromebox (not really on the myDevice). I upload documents and images that I may have to reference multiple times, or templates for things that I may need in the future. Sharepoint is also a great place to dig around for knowledge contained in documents that have been shared publicly by others.
So you're using the web version of Sharepoint which is great on a computer or a newer tablet. It sucks on the myDevices because its really just not made for webview on mobile devices but rather, using an app like SharePoint that's on the playstore. It would just be a matter of licensing and this and that to get it on the devices.