MEGATHREAD myDay app

I have. It just hangs alot of the time and its clear that its not really designed for such a small device with such low ram. This will get resolved with the TC 58s. It does make you think tho. Why is there a Sharepoint app if we just don't use it lol.

I use the sharepoint app on Chromebox (not really on the myDevice). I upload documents and images that I may have to reference multiple times, or templates for things that I may need in the future. Sharepoint is also a great place to dig around for knowledge contained in documents that have been shared publicly by others.

Microsoft makes it so it’s basically like Workday
workday != microsoft? They're two totally different things lol
I use the sharepoint app on Chromebox (not really on the myDevice). I upload documents and images that I may have to reference multiple times, or templates for things that I may need in the future. Sharepoint is also a great place to dig around for knowledge contained in documents that have been shared publicly by others.
So you're using the web version of Sharepoint which is great on a computer or a newer tablet. It sucks on the myDevices because its really just not made for webview on mobile devices but rather, using an app like SharePoint that's on the playstore. It would just be a matter of licensing and this and that to get it on the devices.

I dunno if it's been mentioned before, but can we please get the ability to print more than a single BR location on the massive BR location printer sheet? If it's already available, do share please. :D

Something is extremely broken with the weekly audit tasks. Its asking me the REGULAR price and when I put the REGULAR price it says it's incorrect because it's on sale, and then asks for the sale price separately.

Something I've noticed lately is when I mysupport a item that is not on file, it'll automatically resolve the mysupport. But the item will still be not on file. I then have to reopen the mysupport and say that the item is still not on file. And sometimes that doesn't even work.

Not sure if this is a good thread for this, but I wasn't sure where else to put it because I don't know how to mysupport, mysupport.

You mean how there are tabs at the top? Technically more efficient. miss the old one just bc i was more used to it

When you are actually pulling, the appearance of the fill screen is different. Sorry I don't have a picture.` But it looks like certain information has been given better overall readability.

Something is extremely broken with the weekly audit tasks. Its asking me the REGULAR price and when I put the REGULAR price it says it's incorrect because it's on sale, and then asks for the sale price separately.
Same at my store. I submitted myDay feedback about it. I didn't feel like trying to explain it to the CSC.

I dunno if it's been mentioned before, but can we please get the ability to print more than a single BR location on the massive BR location printer sheet? If it's already available, do share please. :D
You can already do this. Just create the locations again, even if they already exist, and go through the prompts to enter stockroom id, aisle #, section number, and location numbers.
Sometimes it glitches out if you try to create too many locations at once, or it will occasionally print the locations out of order, but overall, this is will work for you.

what does everyone think of the new Fill look/ GUI(graphical user interface)?
It's so bad, IMO. There's no visibility of how many tasks you have remaining, there's no visibility of how many more items you'll be pulling from the same location, and if you're pulling multiple from the same location, it only seems to accept the item it actually wants, rather than accepting a "wrong" item that you also need in the pull like every other iteration of the pull system has done.

Can they please please just give us a way to pause a pull so that we can use another part of my day and then go back into the pull without having to reselect which batches you were in. Such a pain to have to exit a pull to look up an item or check on fulfillment.
Same for pausing when back stocking. First time back stocking with the changed format. Stumbled on a mistake and to fix it right then, I had to back all the way out. There used to be a "pause" button in the back stock function and now it's gone.

It's so bad, IMO. There's no visibility of how many tasks you have remaining, there's no visibility of how many more items you'll be pulling from the same location, and if you're pulling multiple from the same location, it only seems to accept the item it actually wants, rather than accepting a "wrong" item that you also need in the pull like every other iteration of the pull system has done.
Yet more proof that the people making MyDay have NO idea how it's actually used. I know I've said it multiple times in this thread, but why doesn't Target send some of the developers to a store for a week to get feedback??? It makes no sense to me. I'm sure at least an hour of my time is wasted every week from relatively small things that could be changed in MyDay. Multiply that by every TM in every store, and that's a lot more work that could get done if they would just listen to the people who actually use the app.

Same for pausing when back stocking. First time back stocking with the changed format. Stumbled on a mistake and to fix it right then, I had to back all the way out. There used to be a "pause" button in the back stock function and now it's gone.
This is why I only backstock from the Scan screen, so I don't have to back in and out when needing to do something else, which I often find I have to do.

Yet more proof that the people making MyDay have NO idea how it's actually used. I know I've said it multiple times in this thread, but why doesn't Target send some of the developers to a store for a week to get feedback??? It makes no sense to me. I'm sure at least an hour of my time is wasted every week from relatively small things that could be changed in MyDay. Multiply that by every TM in every store, and that's a lot more work that could get done if they would just listen to the people who actually use the app.
Tbf, I think they do actually go to MN stores. No point in shipping a dev to California to talk to their TMs when they've got targets in the backyard of their workplace lol.

I noticed that it does show the number of tasks remaining, but only on the "scan backroom location" screen. It seems inconsistent about whether it'll let you scan the "wrong" item you also need, there were times in the pulls I worked today that it did let me, and times it didn't. Not sure what the correlation is.

The skip option also disappears now once you scan a location, instead of when you first scan an item.

Back