MEGATHREAD myDay app

I feel like it doesn't matter too much. You can pull by aisle to keep your pulls organized and efficient, so there's no need to organize by POG in the back. It just becomes disorganized once normally light areas see a massive influx of freight. If you want to see what you have a lot of to build endcaps, use Greenfield and the Backroom Detail Report. Filter by backroom aisle(s) and sort by eaches.

The entire purpose of the backroom is to contain excess that doesn't fit on the floor. The floor has capacities to maintain presentation, but the backroom does not. So if you make the first section of an aisle dedicated to peanut butter, because that's all you need at that point in time, there's no guarantee that you won't need more than that sometime down the road. And if you fill the second section with something else, you need to either pull all of it out to keep your peanut butter sections together or throw another peanut butter section further down in the aisle.. which defeats the purpose of organizing it by section in the first place.

It's 100% better to keep the backroom flexible to help manage varying levels of backstock, especially now that everything has to be caseless. It's even easier now that we can pull by aisle, because the only efficiency to be gained is by keeping everything together while pushing.
Try explaining that to the idiots up in HQ.

Available space isn't a problem in the backroom when backstock isn't allowed anyway (or very strongly discouraged at least). My store has no backstock for any Paper, Plastics, Chem, Home, or Sporting Goods. Other areas do still have backstock but not to the point you can't have designated sections based on pog or aisle.
That's a flavor of the year thing, I'm assuming. COVID changed how we do things, but eventually we're going back to the norm.

Stores all have different amounts of space in the backroom, and varying amounts of freight coming in. Our sporting goods aisle is empty, but we have a ton of non-PIPO paper, plastics, chem, and home. Tons of Tide from leftover shippers, tons of paper plates, tons of mason jars, etc.. Luckily we did alright in BTS with office supplies, and all we really have left is printer paper which we were somehow able to keep in casepacks.

Clearly I use myDay for completely different purposes than salesfloor TMs but please work on the change requests for the registers. They time out after 5 minutes or so and then you can't get them back. They don't recognize change requests from old POS and not always from the new POS. There should be a running list of all completed change requests in the All Tasks button.

MyWork 1.0 let us connect two printers at once, helpful at SD (one yellow, one white). It knew which printer to print to based on label. Possible?

Also please put drive up time on home screen under sales numbers for S&E team.

Are POG batches still being combined with 1for1/fill batches with myday? They should give us at least 6 hours to pull our POG batch before it combines especially if were doing market. It so crowded in those aisle I can only pull when their taking a lunch.

Are POG batches still being combined with 1for1/fill batches with myday? They should give us at least 6 hours to pull our POG batch before it combines especially if were doing market. It so crowded in those aisle I can only pull when their taking a lunch.

You can sort the pulls by pog so you would just need to find the pog you want, but yes, still technically all batched to together.

For market, perhaps ask the market team to pull by aisle, skipping whatever aisle is being set.

Other than royally fucking up our BRLA making the entire district red, I do give myDay props for actually having correct dcode/clearance pulls.

@mobileFellow As of two days ago(haven’t been back since) when doing a fill, I’ll be scanning on a roll and with no pattern or reason, it will bring up a large orange error bar on the bottom. Actually it seemed to happen more when I had two dpci’s in one location, on the second or third item. Any scan would bring up a second error message. The only way I could fix the issue was to press the back arrow to the fill/backstock menu, THEN close the app entirely. Then re-open and select my batch from the list(the count was reduced to reflect what I already pulled so no double scanning luckily)

Second thing. Had to backstock a whole flat of BTS in a small area in a different br section. Very limited space so I had a lot of instances when I would scan an item and change my mind, choosing to backstock another item in that waco.. When I attempted to scan another item instead, it just gave me errors. At this point when I gave up and went ahead to backstock my first item, I’d scan it into the waco and be stuck loading. Again the only solution for me was to completely close the app and restart the process

That’s what the manual back room audit is designed for (LOCU... LOCation Update)
You mean that’s what the audit app is used for . Manual audit not Backroom audit . Same app different functions. Audit is when you scan a location in the back and say all items will be removed and then you say yes continue and then done ( that’s you updating a location ) . Backroom audit you actually go into the audit app , select Backroom and the system is sending you to multiple location to check and update those locations due to the system thinking these items should be there but are they or not.

You mean that’s what the audit app is used for . Manual audit not Backroom audit . Same app different functions. Audit is when you scan a location in the back and say all items will be removed and then you say yes continue and then done ( that’s you updating a location ) . Backroom audit you actually go into the audit app , select Backroom and the system is sending you to multiple location to check and update those locations due to the system thinking these items should be there but are they or not.
mmmYes - Semantics, basically - I said ‘manual’ back room audit so, yes a Manual Audit performed in the backroom... legacy term is LOCU

mmmYes - Semantics, basically - I said ‘manual’ back room audit so, yes a Manual Audit performed in the backroom... legacy term is LOCU
Actually manual audit is not the same as locu a location in the back. Say that to a newbie and he is gonna go in app and click Backroom and thinking he is updating when in fact is just deleting .You would have to audit your floor manually which creates a task and takes you to the Backroom to make sure your on hand match . But okay as you say

Actually manual audit is not the same as locu a location in the back. Say that to a newbie and he is gonna go in app and click Backroom and thinking he is updating when in fact is just deleting .You would have to audit your floor manually which creates a task and takes you to the Backroom to make sure your on hand match . But okay as you say
Is the equivalent of LOCU available in MyDay?

After using this for a couple days the only things I really want to see a change to is how big the alert is for Street Dates. It is tiny; up in the corner above the DPCI. I almost pushed a bunch of Street Dated stuff today because I didn't see it.

Would it be possible for it to be either bigger or a different color instead of the gray it is now, so that it stands out more?

After using this for a couple days the only things I really want to see a change to is how big the alert is for Street Dates. It is tiny; up in the corner above the DPCI. I almost pushed a bunch of Street Dated stuff today because I didn't see it.

Would it be possible for it to be either bigger or a different color instead of the gray it is now, so that it stands out more?

To add on to this: the same is needed for discontinued items. It blends in too much and is easy to miss.

Is the equivalent of LOCU available in MyDay?
I don't know if you know but LOCU is basically in Audit by just not scanning anything when you click done. I don't know if they said Audit is going away, but I can see it in the future as its a relatively simple app.

Back