MEGATHREAD myDay app

Anyone having trouble with clearance labels? I can’t get it to connect to the printer to print tickets. Managed to get all but two labels scanned but then it errors out.

@mobileFellow So as a presentation TM I have to choose all GM areas. When pulling from pog filter, it displays all the aisles and then pog. Quite a lot of scrolling! It will be easier if we can group all the aisle under a block, then aisle, then pog # . Ex. G > G1, G2 etc. > POG #

@mobileFellow So as a presentation TM I have to choose all GM areas. When pulling from pog filter, it displays all the aisles and then pog. Quite a lot of scrolling! It will be easier if we can group all the aisle under a block, then aisle, then pog # . Ex. G > G1, G2 etc. > POG #

For now, you could just have the area you are working in selected instead of all of GM. That way you only see what you need. This is what I do when I am pulled in to help Plano. Which lately, is often.

Overall myDay is pretty good however it would be really nice if while scanning items it would be possible to have it stay on the “item details” screen like myWork does. Really handy for quickly checking for future sets. Also why does it very frequently get stuck doing this while back stocking?? Very frustrating!

Did this while I was back stocking. Multiple times, today.

Not MyDay related, BUT any way we can audit after pulling a batch? I had a legitimate inventory quantity error to fix, but Audit wouldn’t allow it since I just pulled the OneforOne and that DPCI was in it. I had to just backstock the 12 knowing it will roll into the next batch. But I’m off for the next three days.

Not MyDay related, BUT any way we can audit after pulling a batch? I had a legitimate inventory quantity error to fix, but Audit wouldn’t allow it since I just pulled the OneforOne and that DPCI was in it. I had to just backstock the 12 knowing it will roll into the next batch. But I’m off for the next three days.
Could be in a case pack location & not an open Waco location.

Could be in a case pack location & not an open Waco location.

No. It was an open Waco.

It was zero on the floor, zero in the back(since I just pulled them), 11 on hand. But there was 12 in location already when I went to push the 12 I pulled. It was the same DPCI so not in the wrong spot. I updated the SFQ obviously, but it wouldn’t let me update the on hands.

No. It was an open Waco.

It was zero on the floor, zero in the back(since I just pulled them), 11 on hand. But there was 12 in location already when I went to push the 12 I pulled. It was the same DPCI so not in the wrong spot. I updated the SFQ obviously, but it wouldn’t let me update the on hands.
The 12 in location could already be in SFS/OPU orders, too.

Our store just flipped over to MyDay and when we go into the Fill & Backstock to fill POG's, nothing is listed at all, no matter the filter we choose. Do we not have the ability to do fills, or is that not the right area? Going into the POG window itself doesn't allow to fill either.

Our store just flipped over to MyDay and when we go into the Fill & Backstock to fill POG's, nothing is listed at all, no matter the filter we choose. Do we not have the ability to do fills, or is that not the right area? Going into the POG window itself doesn't allow to fill either.

What do you have selected as your default area? If you only selected Presentation, nothing will show for Fill or any other function. You need to select specific areas for salesfloor to see anything. For Presentation Experts, this means you have to select all of GM.

Is it just me, or does MyDay constantly kick you out of batches? (1 for 1s) And what's with the constant freezing? ::sigh::

Version .25 does both significantly less. Well, the kicking out anyway; the freezing is still rampant.

Last edited:
Why does it still not pull certain items for a pog batch even though sfq is below the capacity? I would have to make an item fill batch. My only guess is the item get diverted to GM area batch?

I really wish the app used your preferred name from Workday and not your legal name. Our call buttons on the Service Hubs were finally reactivated and we already have had a "hey, who is [TM's deadname]?" on the walkie when they claimed a call.
@HQWireless @mobileFellow this is huge and really should be fixed. TMs have a right to have preferred names and shouldn’t have to see their old name if they explicitly declared a different preferred name

When pulling (using the ‘take’ function) an individual item from the backroom why does this question (see photo) pop up? What does it mean? And how does it effect data integrity?

Attachments

• A89295CD-5E45-4BF2-9CFB-BB6F21E1EA0D.jpeg
    A89295CD-5E45-4BF2-9CFB-BB6F21E1EA0D.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 65
Version .25 does both significantly less. Well, the kicking out anyway; the freezing is still rampant.
the freezing you see ... it looks like it's trying to load but never does right? if so, that's the one we're chasing. I think it's going to take us with a dev build working in a store to lock it down. which we do if this week isn't fruitful. there's something about the organic movement in/out of the app, or wandering or repeating .... or something (if I knew what, it'd be gone). we keep finding other things and picking those off, but not "the one".

The freezing during a pull make is difficult to tell what's going on. While pulling a 1-4-1, the device froze. I went back into the batch, and it had me pull the last couple of items again (and the counts in the BR were correct since I checked using MyWork) but the [extra] items ended up being backstock.

When backstocking, it seemed as those every 3rd or 4th item I scanned the screen would flicker, and I would have to back out of the batch, and go back into it. And I keep getting random error messages.

A bit of everything. Even re-booted the Zebra to see if that would help.
I will try to pay more attention tomorrow. I got 2 new error messages today, but should have taken a photo.

I know I hit the Back Arrow button at one point. I have also swiped to close the app, and reopened it.

Back