MEGATHREAD myDay app

When pulling (using the ‘take’ function) an individual item from the backroom why does this question (see photo) pop up? What does it mean? And how does it effect data integrity?
Update: When I selected ‘yes’ the SFQ and SFC didn’t change. And then I selected ‘no’ and nothing changed. Both times the only number that changed was the amount in BR.

Anyone else have insight regarding what the question means and how it affects the app or data integrity?

Attachments

• ECE9336E-5E16-4F9F-9668-CD1DBB4F2842.jpeg
    ECE9336E-5E16-4F9F-9668-CD1DBB4F2842.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 19
Update: When I selected ‘yes’ the SFQ and SFC didn’t change. And then I selected ‘no’ and nothing changed. Both times the only number that changed was the amount in BR.

Anyone else have insight regarding what the question means and how it affects the app or data integrity?
looking...

One thing to note, it won't be an immediate change (though under perfect conditions it should be). Another thing to note is what was the SFQ vs Capacity before/after you did the pull.

The price change portion is driving me to distraction. I'm signed into all of specialty as a lead and when I check PC to assess goals for my team or choose an area to jump into it needed...its just crazy. I really preferred the Workday version where you could see rough numbers for depts like rtw, shoes, whatever- the expand and see the located and unlocated breakdown rather than the way it is now. It might be ok in hardlines depths but it is making things SO much harder in Style for my dbos to cover all of their price change.

The price change portion is driving me to distraction. I'm signed into all of specialty as a lead and when I check PC to assess goals for my team or choose an area to jump into it needed...its just crazy. I really preferred the Workday version where you could see rough numbers for depts like rtw, shoes, whatever- the expand and see the located and unlocated breakdown rather than the way it is now. It might be ok in hardlines depths but it is making things SO much harder in Style for my dbos to cover all of their price change.
Great. I will be giving that a go tomorrow, fingers crossed lol.

I believe there is a delay in the data. I've noticed that a manual update doesn't change anything for a bit.

The PULLS are smart, it's the people that are un-smart.

Say a product is in two locations - endcap and the home aisle. Endcap is torn down, and all the product is backstocked (instead of being worked to the home location, first.)
The DBO can now fix it by updating the SFQ correctly at the home location, so that the product is pulled to Capacity for the home location to fix the issue created.

Also, OHs are not always correct. I sometimes get extra product, or never receive product I am supposed to have on the truck + theft, incorrectly defected items, poor zone, etc.

In my example, if someone did just backstock it instead of working it to home, the system would just add it to the one for one immediately. I've had someone just burn their entire one for one for weeks by re-backstocking without working any product to the floor and the system didn't do anything about it until we walked through every aisle to update SFQ because it thought they actually worked it to the floor. I caught the problem through reporting, but it baffles me that this is even a possibility.

I agree, on-hands are a nightmare sometimes. SFQ doesn't solve that issue. Extra product "should" be a quick audit in the moment to fix the on hand and then back stocked again. However is a limitation with the Audit app forcing a time delay if something was recently pulled. I wish it would recognize I'm the one that pulled it and just let me audit it.

Not MyDay related, BUT any way we can audit after pulling a batch? I had a legitimate inventory quantity error to fix, but Audit wouldn’t allow it since I just pulled the OneforOne and that DPCI was in it. I had to just backstock the 12 knowing it will roll into the next batch. But I’m off for the next three days.
The system won’t let you audit something you just pulled , you would get the message saying you can’t audit because the item is being replenished either truck or one for one . You should be changing your sfq , and audit your backstock .

When pulling (using the ‘take’ function) an individual item from the backroom why does this question (see photo) pop up? What does it mean? And how does it effect data integrity?
If it’s for a guest it won’t be added to you sfq. So if the guest didn’t find any on the floor your counts on the floor should be on point and the system would know you are selling from the back. Just like the old lpda when you would subt

there’s room here but if you ask to put all TVs in the stockroom I’ll counter and say move entertainment out to make it a safer stockroom with Tvs in there that can reach up to 75inches
Our tv stock is in the 2 sections of bulk steel next to the bikes. 65-75 inch tvs on the floor onto of pallets,. Then 65-50 inches above At shoulder height, then another section on the shin height steel that has 65inch-50 , then above that is 50inch and lower tvs. We only keep soundboard in electronics stock room.

I really wish the app used your preferred name from Workday and not your legal name. Our call buttons on the Service Hubs were finally reactivated and we already have had a "hey, who is [TM's deadname]?" on the walkie when they claimed a call.
Oh that would seriously piss me off..

Also can we get the sporting goods call button out of the electronics specialty area for the myday alerts? It was pissing me off the other day.

It is self inclusive in the version I have, version .25 It was not the case in earlier versions though. But, again, this is only true of items that are NOP. If the item is in a currently tied pog, it is supposed to have a clearance shelf label and not be stickered yet.
Which is a direct problem in my store as they do not follow that mentality

Drives me straight up the wall that I can't do anything useful while my area is set to S&E.

If it’s for a guest it won’t be added to you sfq. So if the guest didn’t find any on the floor your counts on the floor should be on point and the system would know you are selling from the back. Just like the old lpda when you would subt
The question it asks is "is this going to the salesfloor/guest?", which doesn't make sense to me. If it's going to a guest it makes sense to not add it to the SFQ count, but if it's going to the salesfloor you want it to be added to SFQ, yet you would say yes for both cases. So which is it doing when you say yes?

The question it asks is "is this going to the salesfloor/guest?", which doesn't make sense to me. If it's going to a guest it makes sense to not add it to the SFQ count, but if it's going to the salesfloor you want it to be added to SFQ, yet you would say yes for both cases. So which is it doing when you say yes?
You want to update SFQ because when it gets sold at POS it will decrement it.

Back