MEGATHREAD myDay app

Anyone else noticing that not all discontinued items are falling into the NCF batch? I cleared out my NCF batch the other day and then found a whole lot of discontinued that it hadn't made me pull. Is there a way to fix that?

Anyone else noticing that not all discontinued items are falling into the NCF batch? I cleared out my NCF batch the other day and then found a whole lot of discontinued that it hadn't made me pull. Is there a way to fix that?
Any time you find potential issue like this, they need to be called in to CSC or mySupported with the DPCIs, backroom locations & quantities and SFQs if there is any.

However I'm mostly sure an item just being DCODE isn't enough to make it pull in NCF anymore. (However this is why an incident with the examples are needed)

Last edited:
Any time you find potential issue like this, they need to be called in to CSC or mySupported with the DPCIs, backroom locations & quantities and SFQs if there is any.

However I'm mostly sure an item just being DCODE isn't enough to make it pull in NCF anymore. (However this is why an incident wi5h the examples are needed)
I told my TL about it and they didn't really seem to care/understand. How would I mysupport this? What option would it be under?

I was under the impression that NCF was all items that were not carry forward, which would also be discode, right?

I pulled my NCF batch and many of the items in it did NOT say ‘discontinued’ in the gray box !
‘I’m pretty sure these items are going to be backstocked again by someone .

Don’t know how this would work but some way for GS or anyone to report wrong price label or old sale sign that sends an alert for a ™ to look at would be amazing.

Old pos used to that when we hit price change wrong sign but idk if new pos does

@HQWireless

Don’t know how this would work but some way for GS or anyone to report wrong price label or old sale sign that sends an alert for a ™ to look at would be amazing.

Old pos used to that when we hit price change wrong sign but idk if new pos does

@HQWireless
Don't all price changes drop into PCV? I'm in fulfillment and I've never done it before but I get the notifications on the device for it all the time cause I've set my area to gm as well so I can pull and backstock. Someone should be going to the place on the floor and checking if the price label is correct but I'm not sure if it can be gamed with people just typing in the dpci or not really caring.

I’m not sure if this has already been mentioned before, but on myday under item details it would be very beneficial for Fulfillment if there was a ‘last returned’ date
I think i mentioned it either here or in the fulfillment thread at hqwireless. I'd also like quantities for product coming in (delivered/returned). So like if we got 10 of an item in, only have 9 on hand, and I need to pick 1, then that means all of them are on the truck. Likewise, if we have more than was delivered, there should be some on the floor somewhere.

@HQWireless

this already happens, any time a price is changed with the sign/shelf label error reason (what used to be K2), it drops into price audit

this already happens, any time a price is changed with the sign/shelf label error reason (what used to be K2), it drops into price audit
Do I have to complete the transaction or if I just type in the dpci and hit that will it trigger? If the latter that’s very good to know

and follow up question, do people actually check the price audit and fix it?

Do I have to complete the transaction or if I just type in the dpci and hit that will it trigger? If the latter that’s very good to know
theoretically it's just when you type in the dpci and key in the sign/shelf label error
they should

I'm pretty sure it is when you complete the transaction. The person who does the PCV is supposed to go physically check and fix the issue if there is one.

It's a pretty big emphasis in my store recently. Perhaps it comes from district or even above. It's one of several tasks that MUST be done by noon everyday. ETLs typically start screaming about it on the walkie about 11:45 every morning to get someone to do it.

We need to come up with a way to be able to audit scanned base items. We keep having items pop up for opu/ship that we do not have and yesterday we had a guest get upset that we didn’t have something called a fig pin even though it had counts.

It's a pretty big emphasis in my store recently. Perhaps it comes from district or even above. It's one of several tasks that MUST be done by noon everyday. ETLs typically start screaming about it on the walkie about 11:45 every morning to get someone to do it.
should try being in a california store where we have to have it cleared basically every hour :)

And again by 5

@HQWireless question for you. Why is it taking so long to port myWork's features to myDay? Most if not all the APIs would have been functioning before so why not just redesign myWork?

A TL at my store noticed something that no longer works while doing price change in myDay: if an item is not found, when you click "Can't Find Item" it used to be you then clicked Done and it would move on to the next item. Now it will not allow you to click Done unless you manually enter the DPCI in.

If for some reason this was intentional, it is not very intuitive and adds an extra, unnecessary step.

Anyone else having to backtrack in pulls a lot? For instance I did a pull yesterday, only about 30 tasks all in one aisle, went through each section down the aisle, until I got to the end and it wanted things back in C and E of the aisle. Why didn't it have me pull them earlier?? Everything is open stock, and I didn't skip any locations, so I don't have any idea why it does this.

Back