MEGATHREAD myDay app

Anyone else having to backtrack in pulls a lot? For instance I did a pull yesterday, only about 30 tasks all in one aisle, went through each section down the aisle, until I got to the end and it wanted things back in C and E of the aisle. Why didn't it have me pull them earlier?? Everything is open stock, and I didn't skip any locations, so I don't have any idea why it does this.
If you did the pulls when the store was open, maybe it's because someone bought stuff that is in the back so it's adding it to the end of the batch. I know it updates if you back out and go back in but it could also be updating in real-time while your doing pulls.
I noticed that as well in Style and I think you're right DatBoi.

@HQWireless question for you. Why is it taking so long to port myWork's features to myDay? Most if not all the APIs would have been functioning before so why not just redesign myWork?
Obviously not hqwireless but I think the reason is that they want to, to borrow a phrase, build back better. A lot of the old APIs are not good and should be redesigned. And the ones that don’t need to be updated to at least work with the new ones. (Note these are all assumptions I’m making)

A TL at my store noticed something that no longer works while doing price change in myDay: if an item is not found, when you click "Can't Find Item" it used to be you then clicked Done and it would move on to the next item. Now it will not allow you to click Done unless you manually enter the DPCI in.

If for some reason this was intentional, it is not very intuitive and adds an extra, unnecessary step.
I noticed this on Tuesday.

I had to get two zebras, and manually key in all the items I could not find.

Anyone else having to backtrack in pulls a lot? For instance I did a pull yesterday, only about 30 tasks all in one aisle, went through each section down the aisle, until I got to the end and it wanted things back in C and E of the aisle. Why didn't it have me pull them earlier?? Everything is open stock, and I didn't skip any locations, so I don't have any idea why it does this.
I noticed this too.

Market would be stuck in an endless loop of pulls. 😬

A TL at my store noticed something that no longer works while doing price change in myDay: if an item is not found, when you click "Can't Find Item" it used to be you then clicked Done and it would move on to the next item. Now it will not allow you to click Done unless you manually enter the DPCI in.

If for some reason this was intentional, it is not very intuitive and adds an extra, unnecessary step.
I noticed this too. But it wouldn't even do it for me if I entered in the DPCI manually. It looks like anything I try to salvage or price change that I can't find it does this. I think my TL did a mysupport for it.

If you did the pulls when the store was open, maybe it's because someone bought stuff that is in the back so it's adding it to the end of the batch. I know it updates if you back out and go back in but it could also be updating in real-time while your doing pulls.
This started happening in my store on day 1 of the Myday release. I only pull in P-fresh, so not sure about other departments. I always thought it was either a system glitch or if an item wasn't found in one location, it takes you back around to another location. I don't think it has to do with live updating when the store is open because when you go back out the batch, the new batch is usually way bigger than the little extras it's asking you to go back around for. For example, on the weekends, when we're busy as hell, If I pull a dairy batch, that's let's say 150, and when I'm done pulling almost every time, the batch is already back up between 40-50. So if it was updating real-time, I feel it will take me to those extra 40-50 locations, but it usually only takes me back to pull 1-5 extra open-stock locations. We still have an overnight team, so I can ask them if this happens while the store is closed.

Myday lately has been very unstable. I thought it was just the zebra I picked but now it happening more and more often where it moves and clicks everything on its own. Sometimes restarting the screen helps but it goes back to a mind if it's own. Also for some reason it keeps jumping into the myday setting page.

Myday lately has been very unstable. I thought it was just the zebra I picked but now it happening more and more often where it moves and clicks everything on its own. Sometimes restarting the screen helps but it goes back to a mind if it's own. Also for some reason it keeps jumping into the myday setting page.
That is probably an issue with the myDevice itself. Check with your PML on an issue like that to ensure the device doesn’t need to be sent out for repair. That is not a myDay issue.

MyHelp lost all functions except the chatbot for me in favor of myDay today.. and a notice in myHelp stated that the chatbot will be moved over soon as well.

Inching closer towards myDay actually being able to fully replace MPM/MyHelp and removing those from the device. I’m glad they fixed the issue with the strange sort order on the store help tickets in myDay before turning off the functionality in MyHelp.

MPM and MyHelp are apps I’m happy to see replaced. They were never great in the first place. MPM doesn’t even remember the screen you were on, takes for ever to even load your login at launch, slow as hell. It really is a nightmare to use.

On the pricing topic, what is the point of store tying clearance items if they all just print out at the end of your section in no particular order? I don't think this is a MyDay specific issue. But shouldn't the HQ price batch print the store ties in with the aisle they are tied to? If not, why is there such a push to store tie these items? Them printing out in random order almost makes it harder than them not printing at all.

And the 'can't find' does work again. At least it did for me today.

On the pricing topic, what is the point of store tying clearance items if they all just print out at the end of your section in no particular order? I don't think this is a MyDay specific issue. But shouldn't the HQ price batch print the store ties in with the aisle they are tied to? If not, why is there such a push to store tie these items? Them printing out in random order almost makes it harder than them not printing at all.

And the 'can't find' does work again. At least it did for me today.
Does cant find markdown the departments' score? been wanting to know this for a while now.

Back