MEGATHREAD myDay app

Recently, I was helping on the sales floor by pushing some uboats. Someone taught me how to backstock by having me log into GM, going to some page and this and that. A while later I got to the backroom and saw the handy backstock button on the main page. A couple days later someone told me that the backstock button doesn't work. Why the hell is it there, if it doesn't work?????

Recently, I was helping on the sales floor by pushing some uboats. Someone taught me how to backstock by having me log into GM, going to some page and this and that. A while later I got to the backroom and saw the handy backstock button on the main page. A couple days later someone told me that the backstock button doesn't work. Why the hell is it there, if it doesn't work?????
I've never had any issues using the backstock button.

A while later I got to the backroom and saw the handy backstock button on the main page. A couple days later someone told me that the backstock button doesn't work ...
It sounds like you're talking about the Backstock option that appears on the bottom half of the screen after you scan an item with MyDay. I use it all the time.

It sounds like you're talking about the Backstock option that appears on the bottom half of the screen after you scan an item with MyDay. I use it all the time.

Hmmm I'm going to have to check and see if some of the stuff that I put in the back is still there and see if it is located

Still can’t defect? And there’s still that bug where you can’t autofill recent searches by pressing that icon next to recent search terms.

Is rewrap still a thing? Like if I find a NOF item, I can just enter a dept and class, then suggested price. I have no clue what to do with a NOF item other than to report it and wait for god knows how long till they fix it. I do not see an option to mark down NOF items.

Is rewrap still a thing? Like if I find a NOF item, I can just enter a dept and class, then suggested price. I have no clue what to do with a NOF item other than to report it and wait for god knows how long till they fix it. I do not see an option to mark down NOF items.
I usually defect them out and select “not on file” for the reason

Many NOF items now have a markdown option in myDay next to the report option. Just connect to a printer and it will let you rewrap it. And if that doesn't work, then yes, defect it. Much faster than waiting for a reported item to get fixed.

But let’s move all of fulfillment operations in the app in the next month!
Has anyone been having latency issues with the new hyperlink from epick to myday when clicking on the dcpi in epick? Used to be real fast linking to mywork, but is unbearably slow at times now. My workaround is to just type the dpci into my work to see product delivery and last sold dates when picking a cart. Not a good long term solution.

Has anyone been having latency issues with the new hyperlink from epick to myday when clicking on the dcpi in epick? Used to be real fast linking to mywork, but is unbearably slow at times now. My workaround is to just type the dpci into my work to see product delivery and last sold dates when picking a cart. Not a good long term solution.
I figured that was just the usual slowness of myday...

the myDay in epick isn't really myDay. All they did is they made a lite version of myDay into the pick app. With that said they just added it so they're still hammering out the kinks so it should be better soon. Something I realize is that the target devs really only use emulators to develop and don't have a solid input of people actually on the sales floor.

the myDay in epick isn't really myDay. All they did is they made a lite version of myDay into the pick app. With that said they just added it so they're still hammering out the kinks so it should be better soon. Something I realize is that the target devs really only use emulators to develop and don't have a solid input of people actually on the sales floor.
Well it will be myDay soon enough! I think that was a temporary solution until they move ePick and pack and ship to myDay.

Well it will be myDay soon enough! I think that was a temporary solution until they move ePick and pack and ship to myDay.
Something that would be AMAZING is the ability to tell myDay what you’re doing. If your doing guest service have a different layout than someone doing say Electronics. If you could set the layout saying instead of one for ones it shows how many people are on their way for DU.

do you really think they’ll move epick and pack to myDay? I feel like myDay is primarily for people on the sales floor tbh.

Back