MEGATHREAD myDay app

Where do i defect now? It's not in mywork and i don't see it in myday
Trying rebooting the zebra. It disappeared from MyWork for me a few weeks ago and showed up later in the day, but folks here said rebooting usually brings it back.

If it's the same issue I've encountered, simply closing and reopening mywork will fix it.

I still use MyWork for regular item scanning. It's much easier to read, and defecting is easy as well.
On this point:

I use the Accessibility app to increase the type size, but the larger type sizes sometimes make everything too big and I lose functionality. For example, I might not be able to enter a quantity while backstocking with MyDay. (For sure I can't use it when defecting in MyWork.)

Can anyone say if this will ever be fixed?

Sincerely,

Aging Workforce Team Member

What happened to the order food function coming sometime in August? September is almost over now, and I've been very patient :). I know I did read somewhere it was coming in August, right?

What happened to the order food function coming sometime in August? September is almost over now, and I've been very patient :). I know I did read somewhere it was coming in August, right?
I can’t remember. I was wondering why it was still showing in myWork the rare times I still open & use the app…

I don't work Fulfillment, but saw this on the r/target subreddit.
gnvm30npnoq71.jpg

Give us more about how you wants alerting you change, please! I’m on mobileFellow’s team and have been focusing on alerts and alerting. How can they be better? Less distracting? We’re pushing hard on making it so alerts only go to people who need them, and that’ll get better over the next few weeks.
When it comes to the alerts like in Fulfillment there really isn’t a point anymore. I use to work fulfillment when there was 1 maybe 2 if you were lucky picking OPU orders, and you would be on the floor and a order would drop in and you would then be able to hop into a second cart while still on the floor instead of going to the OPU hold room and back to where you just were.
Now there is always an order in the queue there is no need to be alerted because when you finish the cart you just hop into the next.
The problem our store is having with all the new employees and the number of orders is getting them picked on time. It would be nice for like an alert when an order is 10 minutes to go and then like a 2 minute warning to help remind them to go get packing. An excuse we have had even with the countdown timer, they will lose track of time looking for those last items trying to keep that INF down.
Also away to adjust volume to the alerts because, wow they can be loud and high pitched.

When it comes to the alerts like in Fulfillment there really isn’t a point anymore. I use to work fulfillment when there was 1 maybe 2 if you were lucky picking OPU orders, and you would be on the floor and a order would drop in and you would then be able to hop into a second cart while still on the floor instead of going to the OPU hold room and back to where you just were.
Now there is always an order in the queue there is no need to be alerted because when you finish the cart you just hop into the next.
The problem our store is having with all the new employees and the number of orders is getting them picked on time. It would be nice for like an alert when an order is 10 minutes to go and then like a 2 minute warning to help remind them to go get packing. An excuse we have had even with the countdown timer, they will lose track of time looking for those last items trying to keep that INF down.
Also away to adjust volume to the alerts because, wow they can be loud and high pitched.
You adjust with the volume buttons on the side

Back