MEGATHREAD myDay app

Inventory Audit in myDay could use some work to make it more user friendly. Biggest thing: each location on the salesfloor does not differentiate between pogs or even endcaps. TMs unfamiliar with every single aisle will have to wander looking for the correct DPCI. Also does not show SFC or OHs or last received date, all of these are helpful in determining whether an item should be zeroed out.

So true!!! Guests are always like "What number do you need again"?
If any dev is reading this but might not do it because shipt shoppers might abuse it only do the DPCI not the actual UPC would be very very helpful to TMs and guests!

and if HQ is reading this by implementing this feature your saying TMs time being occupied with a guest therefore saving money :)

Inventory Audit in myDay could use some work to make it more user friendly. Biggest thing: each location on the salesfloor does not differentiate between pogs or even endcaps. TMs unfamiliar with every single aisle will have to wander looking for the correct DPCI. Also does not show SFC or OHs or last received date, all of these are helpful in determining whether an item should be zeroed out.
I remember it being called the leader audit tool. Are regular TMs allowed to use it? Is it replacing the regular audit app?

Replaces the Audit app. And yes, TMs have access to it, just not the drastic counts anymore.
Ugh that means one more thing to bug my TL about when auditing in tech. It would be nice if trusted TMs could be given access to drastic counts.
seconded... or maybe just for certain areas/items. I need to do it for Sodastream sometimes

Ugh that means one more thing to bug my TL about when auditing in tech. It would be nice if trusted TMs could be given access to drastic counts.
Tech is the worst because of how precise they want the inventory to be but sometimes problems occur making them really wrong.

@HQWireless found a bug where 7x11 paper shows up 2x with two different paper outputs

Attachments

• 556C57F1-DC2F-4037-9DC8-F8DC5D6DEFCA.jpeg
    556C57F1-DC2F-4037-9DC8-F8DC5D6DEFCA.jpeg
    710.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 29A1F8EE-3B84-45AF-860A-4955571D8C58.jpeg
    29A1F8EE-3B84-45AF-860A-4955571D8C58.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 24
Tech is the worst because of how precise they want the inventory to be but sometimes problems occur making them really wrong.
I went in to buy an iPad on my day off. My phone showed 9 in the store. Electronics tm could not find. My sd had a tl look and she couldn't find any. Last I heard, from a tl, our AP was going to the dc. We shall see.

It would be so nice if when scanning a printer myDay would just connect with a little toast notification and not wipe out the item that was up on the screen (exactly how myWork does it).
A way around this until it’s fixed is to go into the user screen and then scan your printer and then hit the back button back to the Scan screen.

It would be so nice if when scanning a printer myDay would just connect with a little toast notification and not wipe out the item that was up on the screen (exactly how myWork does it).
Was thinking this too. Or if you tap it just makes it go away. When I pull 141s in entertainment we have a lot of items in a Waco so sometimes it's a bit faster just to scan the barcodes till it beeps right but the little notification is really irritating that you have to swipe away. I wish I could just tap it to dismiss it.

I think he/she meant why are they coming out different sizes and different TV's?

Also what the heck is an 11x11. How we we even print something that size...

It was super weird because it only showed up for some of the TVs I think but I am probably wrong here the TVs had two homes. Each When you start to print a batch and it goes "Insert 7x11 paper, insert 3x5 Paper". If you have multiple different kinds of sizes in your batch it prints them one format at a time. The 7x11 message showed up 2 times so myDay KNOWS it’s different and it’s identified as something different but its just weird.

We've been having the same issue with ISM as well.
Oh my god this is driving me INSANE. I just took over a new workcenter (Home & Seasonal) and how TF am I supposed to audit and set signs if they don't say where they go?

I've been having to manually check the line listing for each individual dpci. It's hell.

Oh my god this is driving me INSANE. I just took over a new workcenter (Home & Seasonal) and how TF am I supposed to audit and set signs if they don't say where they go?

I've been having to manually check the line listing for each individual dpci. It's hell.

Yo @SamSepiol or anybody at HQ can we get this fix once and for all? Shippers and ISM are shown on the POG line listing with correct DPCI but for some reason will not show the location when scanning barcode or typing barcode.

Another thing that needs a fix is updating floor counts. You can update and update and update, but the system often just won't register it forcing you to do it again and again and again and again. It makes setting salesplans with bad corporate capacities (so nearly all of them) painful and tedious. Hell, just updating counts after a known theft so that the stolen items can be replenished is awful.

Another thing that needs a fix is updating floor counts. You can update and update and update, but the system often just won't register it forcing you to do it again and again and again and again. It makes setting salesplans with bad corporate capacities (so nearly all of them) painful and tedious. Hell, just updating counts after a known theft so that the stolen items can be replenished is awful.

I tried getting around this yesterday but I failed: OH 24, 12 SFC, 12 in backstock, SFQ 0. Would not let me change the floor count so I thought, ok, I'll just "pull" the backstock and it will fix the floor count. Nope. Still 0. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gave up.

These need to be called in or chatbotted. With dpcis/tcins, quantities and times.

This likely isn't a myDay problem and is something upstream rejecting the update for some reason.

These need to be called in or chatbotted. With dpcis/tcins, quantities and times.

This likely isn't a myDay problem and is something upstream rejecting the update for some reason.

I'd never get off the phone/chatbot. It's literally every item I try to adjust the counts on. Everything from 50cent plastic dinnerware to $400+ stand mixers.

I think it's actually just the UI not refreshing in some of these cases. Next time you update the SFQ and don't see it change, rescan the item.
I'd never get off the phone/chatbot. It's literally every item I try to adjust the counts on. Everything from 50cent plastic dinnerware to $400+ stand mixers.

I think it's actually just the UI not refreshing in some of these cases. Next time you update the SFQ and don't see it change, rescan the item.

I tried that yesterday too, but it didn't help (usually it does though!). My issue was with only one DPCI. I could chatbot it but I've got too much it to do to spend time on that when most of the time it asks for a pic but then won't let me take/or submit one.

Back