MEGATHREAD myDay app

Item not on file

Item not on file

Item not on file

This has been happening for a week now. Lots of items are now scanning as not on file in MyDay. They still ring up fine on the register. But, it makes pushing them a pain in the ass. MySupport and CSC deny there is any problem. What's up with this? There is obviously a problem.

Item not on file

Item not on file

Item not on file

This has been happening for a week now. Lots of items are now scanning as not on file in MyDay. They still ring up fine on the register. But, it makes pushing them a pain in the ass. MySupport and CSC deny there is any problem. What's up with this? There is obviously a problem.

We've been having the same issue with ISM as well.

Item not on file

Item not on file

Item not on file

And here I thought it was just something weird happening with some stuff coming in my repacks. Didn't think about taking them up to a register to see what happens.
How do you push something out to the floor if you can't print a shelf tag for it? Or do you use a similar product and just sort of fake it?

Item not on file

Item not on file

Item not on file

Actually seeing a significantly higher number of this at the lanes. It's mostly grocery. Most have a salesfloor location, so we can't figure out how they are not on file.

Item not on file

Item not on file

Item not on file

I've had it where that happened on my device only. Other devices found the item. I tried shutting down completely and then bringing it back up and that didn't help so I just changed to a different device. Maybe some aren't loading all the software correctly?

I’m having this problem a lot in electronics. All sorts of stuff comes up as not on file and the labels don’t print for the pog. Printer paper, almost all the first party Apple Watch bands, some hayday accessories and even a bunch of books. Really frustrating.

Thats correct.
Just looking for any feedback since i haven't personally heard much from the pilot stores.

The reason you haven't heard much is......It's GREAT! Seriously, if you're responsible for this, awesome job! The menu options seem really on point. I was particularly impressed when I went to defect out an old display and "Display" actually popped up as a reason for defecting it out. The only criticism that I have is that even more than before we really need to defect multiple items out at once. I had a case of stemware get crushed on the truck. Having to go through the menu options for all of them was more tedious than necessary.

Again, it's really great work and more than ready to rollout chainwide. I have encountered zero bugs.

The only criticism that I have is that even more than before we really need to defect multiple items out at once. I had a case of stemware get crushed on the truck. Having to go through the menu options for all of them was more tedious than necessary.
I'll bring this up, I think it's supposed to be doing what myWork did, and just keeping the older selections (assuming they're valid for the newly scanned item)

I'll bring this up, I think it's supposed to be doing what myWork did, and just keeping the older selections (assuming they're valid for the newly scanned item)

Oh and another thing that I want to praise. I had a cookware set that the packaging was all torn apart to the point of being unsalvageable. I thought it really on point to have a reason for defecting be "Not fit for the shelf" or whatever the exact language. Yes! Give me option to say exactly why i'm tossing this $100+ item into the compacter.

Is there a way to pull up a map of the store in myDay? I am new and have had to switch to the normal target app for a store map a few times.

Also, is there a way to search for products in vague terms, like you are able to do with the Target app?

I def think they could put a link to your specific store map under the Tools tab. I have noticed searching is better with myDay than applications passed. Maybe not as vague but it might get it.

Last edited:
I def think they could put a link to your specific store map under the Tools tab. I have noticed searching is better with myDay that applications passed. Maybe not as vague but it might get it.
I wish there was a way to copy and paste UPC/DCPI from the target app, into my day. It would make it a lot easier to check stock information, for sure. I mean, there should be... It is android for crying out loud, but the long press does not work for me.

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to copy and paste UPC/DCPI from the target app, into my day. It would make it a lot easier to check stock information, for sure. I mean, there should be... It is android for crying out loud, but the long press does not work for me.

Something that would be a godsend would be if there was a barcode in the product details section in the target app.

Back