MEGATHREAD myDay app

Is there a way to add photos to a myhelp ticket? It ask me to take a photo with a zebra but the camera is all whacky. Not sure if the zebra is just broken or camera is disabled by default?

I was really hoping Carton Info would work on repacks but you know, nothing can ever be easy here…

It also doesn't appear to work if you don't have the carton label to scan, like how myWork had the Mispick button on the backroom screen.

Lately myDay has been really buggy with scanning on the Scan screen for me. Several times a day I have to completely restart the app because that screen dies and any scans are not registered and it just sits there as if nothing has been scanned. Nothing seems to fix it besides restarting the app.
I've been having this issue also. Updating on floor quantities have not been updating either. There will be 3 on the floor, zebra says there is 1, I change it to 3 and it stays at 1.

I've been having this issue also. Updating on floor quantities have not been updating either. There will be 3 on the floor, zebra says there is 1, I change it to 3 and it stays at 1.

The only work around I have found to this is to restart the zebra. It will then reflect the changes made. Huge PITA.

@SamSepiol

Minor bug, but myhelp doesn't display the correct number of 'my issues'. It shows 0 when I have 1 pending issues when clicked on.
I called this issue in two nights ago. I couldn't change SFQ at all on any device no matter what I tried or which item it was. No errors. It was working the next day finally.

myDay is frequently reporting “some in back” for many items when none are actually in the back. Seems like it happens mostly on items that have 0 on hand.
Hmm I thought that was a one time thing. I've been seeing this too.

Also, I don’t know what the team did for the check elsewhere button but it barely works. Most of the time it errors out. Surprised to see So many bugs outside of test stores.

I really, really, really wish you could do an item fill/EXF without changing the SFQ. I understand why they want to force you to change the SFQ, but it's really annoying when you can't get the lower SFQ to stick and so you can't add it to the EXF. Just having an "are you sure? It looks like the floor should already be full" prompt instead would help a lot.

Back