MEGATHREAD myDay app

I was but the person training me does it by leaving the price audit section to scan it and then print it. It's time-consuming. I got two devices when I did it after I did a few

I would say the person training you needs some training then. It's been awhile since I did anything in Price Change Audit so something could have changed- but it used to be set up where you did print the new label immediately from that app using a connected hip printer. This was intentional to eliminate incorrect pricing because it gets fixed on the spot instead of relying on people to make batch to fix later which we all know wasn't working before (hence the all-stores label blitzes of Winter '22).

*If this no longer accurate, someone please correct me.

How you liking it so far? I like that I have access to workbench, it's browser based but better than nothing I guess. It seems like there's some functions similar on mywork like printing and scanning. I wonder if it will replace mywork at some point.
So does everyone have email access? I was prompted to create a password and now I get all the messages and coachings etc.

I would say the person training you needs some training then. It's been awhile since I did anything in Price Change Audit so something could have changed- but it used to be set up where you did print the new label immediately from that app using a connected hip printer. This was intentional to eliminate incorrect pricing because it gets fixed on the spot instead of relying on people to make batch to fix later which we all know wasn't working before (hence the all-stores label blitzes of Winter '22).

*If this no longer accurate, someone please correct me.
The reason Price Audit does not print labels is because there are labels ready to print in a HQ created batch in the print section. You just go find the batch for the department, it will either say PC for Price Change or CLR for Clearance, then you just go and scan the entire sheet and put up the labels.

Why it cant just automatically activate all the labels when you print the batch is a different question though.

The reason Price Audit does not print labels is because there are labels ready to print in a HQ created batch in the print section. You just go find the batch for the department, it will either say PC for Price Change or CLR for Clearance, then you just go and scan the entire sheet and put up the labels.

Why it cant just automatically activate all the labels when you print the batch is a different question though.

Price Audit labels that need updating (like for PCV) wouldn't be in those batches though, those are just regular price change workload labels. HQ isn't going to know if the shelf label for a PCV actually needs to be changed or not.

Not sure why they allow multiples to be damaged out for food but not the rest. It just leads to people not properly taking care of defects and therefore increasing shortage come inventory.

It's similar to not being able to audit and on hand up when it was received or after it was pulled. It makes it very difficult to correct on hands when you limit fixing it. It's one of those where Walmart does it better. Almost anyone can increase an on hand at any time (within reason) but on hand changes down required management approval.

Not sure why they allow multiples to be damaged out for food but not the rest. It just leads to people not properly taking care of defects and therefore increasing shortage come inventory.

It's similar to not being able to audit and on hand up when it was received or after it was pulled. It makes it very difficult to correct on hands when you limit fixing it. It's one of those where Walmart does it better. Almost anyone can increase an on hand at any time (within reason) but on hand changes down required management approval.
I'll never understand why it forces you to print a label for stuff to be tossed (not salvage) either. If it's literally going in the trash why do I need a label for it??

I'll never understand why it forces you to print a label for stuff to be tossed (not salvage) either. If it's literally going in the trash why do I need a label for it??
I think the logic is, that the average TM doing defects isn't going to just toss it in the compactor. Stores, usually, only let Leads access the compactor, so they'll be throwing things away and checking to make sure the item they are getting ready to throw away has been defected.

I appreciate this for two reasons. One is that there are a few things that we'll use in store, like band-aids. A few other things our receiver will donate.
The other is that there are plenty of times when I might not have time to take care of my defectives all the way and having a sticker on it reminds me that I've already defected it out.

Has anyone created a merchandise transfer in myDay yet? Seems to work like it did in RevLog, but with more prompts. I'm curious if the same limitation on the number of transfer IDs you're able to create per week still exists or if they've addressed that.

A little off topic but Target should make the Origami app more user friendly if they expect team members to report safety issues. Most team members aren't going to know the login or 6 digit passwords.

agreed. the initial login is a bit annoying. the company login is target and the pin is 999999 i think.

I’ve taught GS how to oragami. this is going to be fun.

Whatever happened to the noises in Fill when you scan items? None of the devices at my store do it anymore.

Whatever happened to the noises in Fill when you scan items? None of the devices at my store do it anymore.
I've been trying to figure this one out too. I rely on the beeping quite a bit actually. Same when I am doing price change, and some other tasks. Couldn't find a setting to affect this. One day, they were just gone..

Back