MEGATHREAD myDay app

i thought this too but most FosA’s shouldn’t and don’t have devices
When I’m a FosA I have a device for
  • Drive up breaks/backup
  • Service Desk when lines are long or I’m not busy
  • Hoping on register
  • Sorting reshop that was placed in the wrong bins (I usually use the trigger attachment when doing that)
  • Putting bulk reshop on the sales floor
  • SCO if I’m near it
  • Use it for looking up items that we get calls on the dedicated device we use as a phone
  • Looking up than item for a guest in the store
  • Checking the status of the registers
  • Being asked to cover a restroom or 15/30
And possibly more depending on who called off and what departments need help

@SamSepiol, do you know if/when store-to-DC transfers are going to migrate to myDay and if the limit on transfer IDs is going to be remedied? There’s only a certain allotment stores are given each week and even just starting a transfer and canceling it still counts against the allotment.

It may be beyond what you deal with as well, but do you know when the data migration for audits is going to be completed? The existing/old dataset for audits no longer tracks mispick information, so any Greenfield cards with that reporting have stopped working.

I know. I meant a list of “favorite” items for quick lookup for guests. Everyone’s list would be public for the entire store like the page to print labyrinth the Lexmark printer

And then because everyone could add to this list it would become exponentially long (and likely have endless duplicates because even the label batches don't have a failsafe from that built in) and it would no longer be a "quick lookup."

And really, if an item is asked for enough to warrant being a "favorite," everyone should already have a general idea of where it is, right?

Yesterday while finishing up some price change, when completing a task, price change would skip over the next task and behave as if it had been completed. Except it wasn't completed, and you'd have to back out to the list in order to access the tasks that was skipped. For example, if you had 10 remaining tasks left, and you complete that 10th task, it would skip to the 8th task, and say "8 tasks remaining." To get to task 9, I had to back out to the list. This isn't a problem when activating labels because you can still just scan the label you want to activate. But NOP that I couldn't find was a real pain.

There needs to be an option to move from one back room location to another. I’ve had to move a few items to a non moving location because they were a hot item

DU app needs the ability
  • to scan an item and see what bag it belongs into
  • Scan a hold area and tell us whose bags are in it like backstock
  • Ability to see who put it to hold

Absolutely love the glitch in Price Change this week where if you scan a regular price item it will tell you to reticket it- to the same regular retail price OR you scan it and if it is on sale it will tell you to reticket it to the sale price. Super fun......

Not exactly the best place to ask this but. Whats your opinion on the Pickup app. What do you think they could do to improve it. Would you want it implemented into myDay?
New update is glitching out. I have to restore app every time I go to help (multiple times a shift)

Needs the alert for cold items to scan when they are 3 minutes away if you prepped the rest of the order

Ability to scan an item to see if it’s part of that order. Example is a deodorant stick that fell out of a bag or needs to be shopped because a TM forgot it

Mark orders that have problems for TL to review

Sort by item count
Sort by DU vs OPU locations

Handoff a prepped order to another TM so they don’t have to scan it. It can be by a barcode

Needs the alert for cold items to scan when they are 3 minutes away if you prepped the rest of the order.

Handoff a prepped order to another TM so they don’t have to scan it. It can be by a barcode

Also when a cold item goes to yellow and you put back to hold, the whole order should go back to the prep side instead of remaining in the ready side as a reminder to repick the cold items.

Also the rescanning is such a pain especially when there are larger orders or lots of orders all at the same time.

Also the rescanning is such a pain especially when there are larger orders or lots of orders all at the same time.
I meant like one barcode on one device that the other TM scans which transfers the prepped order to them. The TM who prepped it would show you where the order is

I think that is clunky too but there has to be an easier way to allow TMs to scan/run out orders that they didn't prep themselves.

Target app request
When using it on a Zebra let the barcode scanner work instead of the camera OR let us open the app page from MyDay
When the app gets updated for guests ours should update as well
Barcodes of the DPCI in the app
Code to scan that sets the app to your store location. Would be in MyDay as well as located around the store (mainly on the service hubs) for a guest to scan if their app isn't working properly.

Last edited:
Back