MEGATHREAD myDay app

today i found an item that 100% should have been in the pulls but it wasn't for some reason? it was 3 fit, 0 here, 3 in the back. wonder what was preventing it from showing up in the pull and i wonder how many more items are like that.
Depending on the answer to @jenna I've seen the opposite happening. Capacity is 30, there are 28 currently on the floor, and my zebra tells me to pull 2. Supposedly, the capacity should be allowed to deplete a lot more to get to 30% below capacity (I think that's the right number) before a pull is generated. And it's happened on multiple items in the same batch. At first, I was thinking it's a glitch with items that have more than one location, but it's not. Or maybe it is, but it's not just that. And I made sure I was in a priority batch, not a one for one because the one for one was still there when I finished.

today i found an item that 100% should have been in the pulls but it wasn't for some reason? it was 3 fit, 0 here, 3 in the back. wonder what was preventing it from showing up in the pull and i wonder how many more items are like that.
There's one grocery item I'm aware of that's like that. It's been that way for probably a year now.

The newest update to Price Audit stinks. When it asks you about promo signing, you now have to make a selection and then tap Next, whereas before you could just make a selection and it would automatically move on to the next task. When you have to do 500 tasks, this minor nuisance adds up to a lot of time wasted.

They also finally made it so you can't catch a quick glimpse of the price after scanning, nor can you see the DPCI while typing, I guess to make it harder to fake the process. But then they also restored the ability to edit your entry after entering an incorrect price, so it's still possible to fudge things.

Are the TLs gatekeeping the new TC58 zebras at anyone else's store or just mine?

I think we have about 8 at my store and they are in with all the other Zebras. The PML is the one who placed them since he set them all up- he's not the type to ask leadership where to allocate them so they didn't get to decide theirs would be the first upgraded. 😆

Are the TLs gatekeeping the new TC58 zebras at anyone else's store or just mine?
We have about 40 of the new devices. I thought everyone had a bunch by now. 😲

The instructions of the new devices explicitly stated to let everyone use the devices among all different departments, so they are absolutely doing the wrong thing, not like they will care if you tell them though. 😔

We have about 40 of the new devices. I thought everyone had a bunch by now. 😲

The instructions of the new devices explicitly stated to let everyone use the devices among all different departments, so they are absolutely doing the wrong thing, not like they will care if you tell them though. 😔
I went into the team office for something and they had probably around 20 of them in there. I saw a TL with one and I asked "is that a new Zebra?" and she said "yeah they're team lead Zebras" 😒

Depending on the answer to @jenna I've seen the opposite happening. Capacity is 30, there are 28 currently on the floor, and my zebra tells me to pull 2. Supposedly, the capacity should be allowed to deplete a lot more to get to 30% below capacity (I think that's the right number) before a pull is generated. And it's happened on multiple items in the same batch. At first, I was thinking it's a glitch with items that have more than one location, but it's not. Or maybe it is, but it's not just that. And I made sure I was in a priority batch, not a one for one because the one for one was still there when I finished.
I have posted in numerous threads that the system wants me to pull everything to 100% capacity regardless whether it is currently at 95% or 30%.

My TL doesn't seem to care for whatever reason and this has been going on for a year or so.

It started CONVENIENTLY after our remodel.

In your case I would have to pull those 2 items to get to 30 but when have to pull it again when it drops to 29 since it is a Priority Pull again.

Sometimes if it is an item that I know I have to fill numerous times I just live it in the back until right before closing.

It is just plain stupid.

I don't know if this relates to your situation but sometimes if the product has location in 2 different depts and your only under 1, it will not ask you to pull the items until your under both depts.

Last edited:
I have posted in numerous threads that the system wants me to pull everything to 100% capacity regardless whether it is currently at 95% or 30%.

My TL doesn't seem to care for whatever reason and this has been going on for a year or so.

It started CONVENIENTLY after our remodel.

In your case I would have to pull those 2 items to get to 30 but when have to pull it again when it drops to 29 since it is a Priority Pull again.

Sometimes if it is an item that I know I have to fill numerous times I just live it in the back until right before closing.

It is just plain stupid.
That's just how priority pulls work, and yes it is stupid. It's basically impossible to have a high fill percentage unless you have people pulling in the last hour, so you have to have a closer in every department who has to pull, no zoning or reshop, or the numbers will suffer.

We pull priorities mid-morning, maybe early afternoon (all depending on when TMs come in for different depts) and then a big blitz at night that is staged in the backroom to be worked out before store open the next day. Works well for us.

We pull priorities mid-morning, maybe early afternoon (all depending on when TMs come in for different depts) and then a big blitz at night that is staged in the backroom to be worked out before store open the next day. Works well for us.
Which is why I often arrive to find a triple-tier with a mess to be pushed, like I don't already have enough to do with pushing my truck. If whoever pulls the batches would at least leave it sort of neat, that would help. When it takes me two or three passes, either searching the cart before I move on or pushing the cart through the section multiple times, I get a little irritated. Is it really that hard to take a little care instead of just throwing stuff in the cart? It's like pushing a pile of re-shop. Alternatively, they do push the batch and over-stock the home location instead of checking secondary location, even when it's a nearby end cap.
Can you tell this is a peeve for me?

Which is why I often arrive to find a triple-tier with a mess to be pushed, like I don't already have enough to do with pushing my truck. If whoever pulls the batches would at least leave it sort of neat, that would help. When it takes me two or three passes, either searching the cart before I move on or pushing the cart through the section multiple times, I get a little irritated. Is it really that hard to take a little care instead of just throwing stuff in the cart? It's like pushing a pile of re-shop. Alternatively, they do push the batch and over-stock the home location instead of checking secondary location, even when it's a nearby end cap.
Can you tell this is a peeve for me?

I fully appreciate everything you've said here! Our staged 3-tiers are not organized well. At. All. Other than market, those are pretty good but they are pulled by a Market TM so they understand the needed logic. GM is pulled by either closing experts or a GM TM, but they all suck at it.

Back