myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

I have a feature request. For BTS, I often need to check home/dual location to fill seasonal. Is there a way to have mystore scan a barcode and save that into a list to scan on the zebra?

That way I dont have to write down the DPCI or take a picture of the barcode to scan.
There is a sticker usually next to label saying other location

I'm trying to figure out printing but the printers are stuck in Journal mode which means you need to have the exact size of the label. I tried to use CPCL but the printers just ignore it even though they 100% can use CPCL. @taytay @mobileFellow can you send me the ZPL codes that myWork uses 😭

Hey @Mikuhl when using the backroom location barcode it doesn’t let me change the letters like 01A and Section B buy I can change the aisle numbers and location number?

So assuming you get the printing working good, how would we connect to a printer? Is there some button on them that makes them bluetooth discoverable or something?

So assuming you get the printing working good, how would we connect to a printer? Is there some button on them that makes them bluetooth discoverable or something?
All of them are automatically discoverable already. If you open your phones bluetooth setting in your equipment room they’ll all pop up

pairing your personal device to Target equipment is probably not the best idea, for several reasons
All of them are automatically discoverable already. If you open your phones bluetooth setting in your equipment room they’ll all pop up

This made me think of this quote:

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should."
- Ian Malcom, Jurassic Park

This made me think of this quote:

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should."
- Ian Malcom, Jurassic Park

The most memorable scene in Jurassic Park IMO was the kids using the 3D IRIX file manager on an SGI box

those things absolutely shat on everything else available at the time and to this day are cool af. I would own a working example myself if a fully specced out system in working condition weren't still going for 1000+ bones without a display. RIP.

Also it shoulda been Triassic Park because a supercontinent that's almost all desert is a lit setting for science-fiction-y stuff

they could've done a lot of spooky shit with resurrected therapsids and ichthyosaurs

Ooooh I love the printing options, I've played around with Zebra apps before on my phone to print labels (labeling Guest Service printers and other dumb shit) and it was always so fussy. Also, shoutout to this app for helping me with price change the other day, because it was too convoluted to switch to myWork to paste every DPCI to see the picture on target.com.

Ill test out printing again today trying to get it to work. Figured out that it was able to print stuff left-aligned, but every time I tried to center it, it would not print at all. Strange.

Just updated to 1.1.2, changed the search page, added the In Stock switch back cause I think I accidentally removed it one day.

Do you know about the issue where there’s no enter button if I search with the keypad

Back