myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

That means it didn't give a DPCI back. If @taytay and @mobileFellow allow me to name drop them if information security calls me for using the PUBLIC digital_items API I would be able to fix a lot of stuff.
Is there a way to take the text input and turn it into a barcode since I’m typing in the dpci to search for the barcode. Or maybe just add a dpci barcode generator? Either way the app has saved me a ton recently not creating errors while pulling 1 for 1s and not having to back out audit the location and go back in! So big thanks! Also a ton of my TMs love it and say it’s so much easier than searching the mydevice which I agree

New update coming out, solves the problem of item grouping, you can select the variations you want. It will also try to find the correct variation based on the item numbers you entered.

Please tell me if you find an item with more than 2 variations on target.com

Last edited:
It’s so bad.... I don’t understand why. They have the capability to make a real search function that well... functions but it still sucks

If a guest asks me about the name of a product to look for and I don’t have a DPCI or UPCI to go on, I do NOT use myWork half the time. MyWork is the most unreliable tool for searching by name.

In other note, I just seen this thread for the first time, downloaded myStore. Looking forward on tryin this out.

If a guest asks me about the name of a product to look for and I don’t have a DPCI or UPCI to go on, I do NOT use myWork half the time. MyWork is the most unreliable tool for searching by name.

In other note, I just seen this thread for the first time, downloaded myStore. Looking forward on tryin this out.
Same. I look it up on my phone, get the DPCI, then look it up.

Update now available on iOS, Android is still waiting... wow thats a first...
Yay thank you! Also anyway to get a search history like mywork instead of the suggested search thing of women’s dresses everytime?

Just wanted to say this app worked great today!
One of our Backroom labels was ripped and honestly with the amount of crap I had to do in a tight deadline I wasn’t ready to go walk all the way to the other side of the store just to print a barcode just to walk back to scan my items out.

So I just opened the app , type in the location bar code and scan it, voila! Omg such a life saver.

And the search is so much better than myWork by a long shot, thank you!

Just wanted to say this app worked great today!
One of our Backroom labels was ripped and honestly with the amount of crap I had to do in a tight deadline I wasn’t ready to go walk all the way to the other side of the store just to print a barcode just to walk back to scan my items out.

So I just opened the app , type in the location bar code and scan it, voila! Omg such a life saver.

And the search is so much better than myWork by a long shot, thank you!
Glad you like it.

Back