MySupport?

Ringwraith917

Professional Badass
Where is MySupport? I have a problem with an item that we apparently no longer carry in store. "Do an online markdown" you might say, well the markdown button in MyDay apparently does nothing. I was going to submit a support request but I dont see a way to do that anywhere on my device or on Workbench. Help!

They just made us do training on marking things down instead of destroy or salvage. So that's what I'm trying to do.

Yep, MyHelp robot sucks and I've got two Nabisco deliveries I can't accept or report to Accounts Payable since the form is now gone...
For that you'd need to partner with your TL, or if you are a TL, get into Greenfield and look at the revlog dash. You'll have DSD deliveries from that vendor with a long lead time and the receive info is there

Mysupport still exists you just need the website address. I cant recall what it is, but I am having issues too with myhelp. I couldn't get a price cut on some beer that we are sitting on.

For that you'd need to partner with your TL, or if you are a TL, get into Greenfield and look at the revlog dash. You'll have DSD deliveries from that vendor with a long lead time and the receive info is there
TL is brand new and doesn't know, and I've already tried typing in the number in Greenfield... Those two still show an error. The latest one went through just fine... go figure

myhelp sucks so far, any issue I have submitted in the past few days has disappeared, so I can't even follow up with things. It keeps on freezing when I try to submit things and I need to cancel and start again. Hopefully the fix comes sooner rather than later, it is a pain to use.

I actually used it successfully today. Then went to do it again on a different item and nothing. Both were online returns, active online but not in our store. Markdown went perfectly for the first and then gave no response on the second.

I actually used it successfully today. Then went to do it again on a different item and nothing. Both were online returns, active online but not in our store. Markdown went perfectly for the first and then gave no response on the second.
No response usually means that it is actually salvage and you can get it to process it through price change

I hope myhelp is more help than MySupport was support…😂
I found MySupport at the end to be a joke. 99 chances out of 100 I would not get a response, so many times I would not even bother. I remember the good old days when you send your questions/concerns to the district secretary and they would forward them to the correct folks at HQ. I always got a response.

Back