Archived Mytime Blackout Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
So we have to request time off now this week for time off up to June 15 th. Cause mytime will be down for a week or if I know Spot longer.

CE65-A7-FD-3-BC1-4-DB7-8108-A33-D1974097-F.jpg

Will I be able to up my hours so I can collect a decent pay check and be able to pay my rent on June 1 st. ??

So we have to request time off now this week for time off up to June 15 th. Cause mytime will be down for a week or if I know Spot longer.

CE65-A7-FD-3-BC1-4-DB7-8108-A33-D1974097-F.jpg

Will I be able to up my hours so I can collect a decent pay check and be able to pay my rent on June 1 st. ??
does anyone know why this is happening/if anything’s changing? Hopefully Kronos won’t suck as hard after

Last edited:
it was in the may addendum. a bunch of HR processes are changing.
Ah all the new titles and what not... any changes for non HR? I edited the 4 usernames out of my post, thanks for taking the time to read the May addendum, I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Also why does it need 2 weeks? Seems excessive and I don’t know if I need time off a month from now since that’s right when school gets out

Ah all the new titles and what not... any changes for non HR? I edited the 4 usernames out of my post, thanks for taking the time to read the May addendum, I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Also why does it need 2 weeks? Seems excessive and I don’t know if I need time off a month from now since that’s right when school gets out

not related to the mytime outage. not much changing for service and engagement in may anyway either

not related to the mytime outage. not much changing for service and engagement in may anyway either
Gotcha, I guess I should rephrase. Will this mytime outage have any benefit for non HR TMs? I wish they’d take the downtime to figure out why kronos never works. And if it’s all the hr side of mytime, I don’t see why self service has to come down... and idk how scheduling will work if it’s down? I assume this includes avail changes too? That sucks bc that’s when school ends so I guess I’m figuring out my summer availabilitu this weekend.

Guess that’s target for ya 🙄

Last edited:
how scheduling will work if it’s down

Scheduling must all be done in advance of the shut down according to my HR. They are doing it blind without knowledge of how much payroll they have for those weeks so expect to hear lots of complaints about minimal hours because that's how it will affect most TMs.

Scheduling must all be done in advance of the shut down according to my HR. They are doing it blind without knowledge of how much payroll they have for those weeks so expect to hear lots of complaints about minimal hours because that's how it will affect most TMs.
Wow that’s gonna be a mess and a half. They really cannot perform these changes without taking the whole system down for 2-3 weeks? I find that hard to believe.

Wow that’s gonna be a mess and a half. They really cannot perform these changes without taking the whole system down for 2-3 weeks? I find that hard to believe.

Yeah, just what HR told me. I was talking the tea with a couple of other TMs at the service desk the other day. We were actually chatting about all the people in school who think they should get more hours this summer and how giving them those hours would hurt the other regulars who already complain about their hours being cut this year. HR was around the corner listening to us. (Ooops!) She came around and told us not to expect any big changes to the normal scheduling because of MyTime being down. She has to do three weeks of the schedule at once and blind, so it's going to be a copy and paste job unless someone requests one of their normal days off. It'll be pretty brutal on release without knowing how many hours they have to spend, but she's hoping to be able to add people throughout that time as needed and permitted by her budget.

Well I hope they take my availability change (effective those weeks) into consideration before completely doing a cut and paste job. I agree that 3 weeks seems excessive.

So no punch corrections ??

And since the schedules are already made up no changes No new hires.

Wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back