Archived NEED help setting up everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

So I was hired at target on monday (6/12) and had my first training day yesterday. Yesterday, I made an account on Target Ehr for the first time in store, and then figured I could finish the rest at home. I have logged in to ehr several times since then to try and set up my pay and submit my tax forms, but whenever I click the link to do either of those things, a new page pops up saying that I don;t have access. Do any of you know how to fix this lol?
And how do I get my first paycheck-- do I need to pick it up somewhere or will someone come find it and give it to me?

But on my orientation sheet it says all of those things can be done online at home. How would upload by w-4 to the website from a target computer anyway?

Initial set-up must be done at the store - password, direct deposit, W-2.
Thereafter looking at your schedule, paycheck, select other functions can be done from your phone/home computer.

All I have done in store so far is login so I knew my password. So are you saying that once I set up my tax forms and direct deposit in store I can do it at home from then on?

Nope. Only checking your schedule can be done at home. Since the data breach we have no access to actual HR functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back